[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: lodeous
Forum Index Profile for lodeous »» Messages posted by lodeous
Bug Reports » Peace offering not requested » Go to message
Do you have any screenshots?
Bug Reports » Bug bounty: find a new bug and receive uni-coins » Go to message
  Pento wrote:V117
OnePlus 3
Nougat

Campaign modus.
Round six : not possible to get to round seven, even though all requests have been furfilled.

And it already crashed 5 times on the way there.

Thank you. We were aware of this bug and patched it a little while ago. Please update to the latest version.

Could you explain the crashing? I have not encountered the campaign crashing and would like to reproduce it.
Tournaments » The Grand War - Alpha » Go to message
Yeah unhired mercs go on raids and attack people.
New Feature Request » You should fake real players with bots » Go to message
The difference in skill level between your average 1500 level player and a bot is immense.
General Discussion » Spookyhouse devs Q and A » Go to message
Ok so one "future plan" I can confirm for the new devs is revising the Campaign. They want to make the first levels easier and more clear. I would imagine they would also add new tutorial content for the new tiles and units we've been getting over the past year. I think redoing the campaign is much overdue and I am excited to see how they change it.
http://forum.uniwar.com/posts/list/15/3041.page

some stuff answered here.
General Discussion » UniWar gets acquired by Spooky House Studios » Go to message
Didn't know people were getting questions answered here. I guess I should have redirected them here instead of making this: http://forum.uniwar.com/posts/list/3042.page
Sorry Duaneski I don't have good contact with the new devs yet. I'm hoping that these questions will be addressed
So Spookyhouse has actually been working on this app with us for several weeks (not in the UniWar Two weeks(TM) sense). Xavi has been helping them get adjusted to the app and is currently working on the submarine units. Xavi will be leaving UniWar on the 20th. I would like to stay until Trineroks and I finish the new mission system feature. The submarines are planned. I do not know the plans that Spookyhouse has for the rest of the units. I didn't even know what Xavi's plans were on them. For me even after I am done working as a dev I will stay as a player and a moderator because UniWar is an amazing game.
I think an update was sent to amazon but it failed because one of the login methods wasn't working
Hey guys. I know you all are a bit scared from the new announcement about spooky house so I created this thread where you can ask your questions to them and to us older devs as well.
User Generated Maps » Lord of the Realms » Go to message
I'll be someone's heir if they want but I'm too busy to make my own realm right now. PM me in game if interested.
User Generated Maps » The Great Uni-Caper » Go to message
Wow, interesting... Let me know how it turns out.
Bug Reports » Capture the flag broken » Go to message
It is a bug but it's not a high priority
General Discussion » Tank Buster Unit Assessment Request » Go to message
I don't think borfly needs an air nerf. It is easily killed by air units when attacking from range 1.
Nerfing attacks vs tanks is ok with me, within reasonable limits.
Forum Index Profile for lodeous »» Messages posted by lodeous