[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: Jade Hawk
Forum Index Profile for Jade Hawk »» Messages posted by Jade Hawk
General Discussion » 3 Minute Speed FFA Tournament Livestream Event ~~UPDATE~~ » Go to message
I'll try my hand at this. Timezone is GMT Greenwich Mean Time for me.
General Discussion » Uniwar Mafia/Werewolf rules and roles! » Go to message
As the Moose himself would say: F'king love it!!!
General Discussion » 3 Minute Speed FFA Tournament Livestream Event » Go to message
If you can give a time and date, then I may have a good answer for you.
General Discussion » Uniwar Mafia/Werewolf rules and roles! » Go to message
Nice one. You just baited it up. Sims DOES browse the forums you know.
General Discussion » DuaList Needs a third (and fourth!) » Go to message
Don't worry about me joining this team. I'll find another one to join.
General Discussion » DuaList Needs a third (and fourth!) » Go to message
Sign me up. I'm in need of a new 3 man-woman team to join.
General Discussion » Marauder and Underling » Go to message
If the Marauder's Mobility and damage was changed to work like that, then it would render Khralean's and Titan's Ground Light units to be less affective, which would force more Ground Heavy gameplay.

Underling's taking damage everytime they bury themself's would make the ability less useful, given that players can see buried Underling's that are next to their units. I would suggest that they can't heal underground as long as a Ground Heavy unit is on top of them.
General Discussion » The UniCommandments » Go to message
Thou shalt not teleport thee Mecha near enemy units.
Bug Reports » Units glowing green » Go to message
Thats because of the new update dude. I think its a new feature for Uniwar to see how everyone thinks of it. I like it.
General Discussion » Great disrespect calls for even greater tolerance. » Go to message
Right. I can see that you guys are still going on about what I typed in chat. Its beginning to annoy me that this discussion is still going on so I'll just say what I need to say...

First off: I typed in that chat room earlier that I NEVER meant to offend anyone with my jokes. Clearly a few people couldnt handle it but that aint my problem.

Second: People do have the first name 'Adolf' in Germany. I dont see a problem with having the username 'Hitler' as long as 'Adolf' is not with the surname and vice versa.

Third: I dont care how many years have passed since World War 2. Its in the past. It might not be history yet but it IS in the past so yeah...

I wouldnt normally reply to Forum Posts but when a certain 'someone' brings up my name in a bad light then I WILL be defending myself.

All I'm just saying is that if people cant take dark humour them they shouldnt be in a chat room. I never directed my comments to ANYONE in chat at all.

Please dont make me come back here. I REALLY dont need to be arguing with some random dudes on the internet over one guys pickiness.

Amen.

@miamimoose: You really dont want to turn this into a personal thing dude. Just please stop. Thank you.
Forum Index Profile for Jade Hawk »» Messages posted by Jade Hawk