[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: axispanther
Forum Index Profile for axispanther »» Messages posted by axispanther
General Discussion » Titan need their plasma tank improved. » Go to message
  wookieontheweb wrote:I do tend to agree mostly that tank busters are still too good. It feels wrong that borfly is better than swarmer as long as it has some defence.

I agree to that, regarding Borflys. In almost all my games vs K, great numbers of Borflys are built. Imho they are overpowered, especially when you are considering their low price of only 200. And the main anti air unit of Titans, the Eclips is useless vs Borflys. I suggest a price of 300 for Borflys
The bopper seams ok and the guardian ist even too weak for its high price. I build them only rarely and when I do, I mostly regret it, because they are so vulnerably and once they are hit, they are almost useless for the rest oft the game, because they cannot repair. My suggestion for guardian: Give it a heal of 1.

Technical Support Questions » Game forced to unrated » Go to message
Did I get it right? It is INTENDED that all Games are Unrated if any of the opponents have 2000 points or more????? :O

Thanks for your response! But as I write we have BOTH more than 2000 score! This happened not only once, but with every game in the last weeks.
I get this message (game forced to Unrated ...) altough my opponent and myself both have more than 2000 Rating. What is wrong? Thanks for help!
Guides & Tips » Teams » Go to message
For the upcoming tourneys 2vs2, 3vs3 Im looking for a team. Im quite new to uniwar and have about 1700 points.
Gerne ein deutsches Team.
Forum Index Profile for axispanther »» Messages posted by axispanther