[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: Lunatyk
Forum Index Profile for Lunatyk »» Messages posted by Lunatyk
Bug Reports » Borfly can't attack » Go to message
Oooh I completely missed this detail. Thanks a lot !
Bug Reports » Borfly can't attack » Go to message
Hello Everybody,

I bought the Borfly unit yesterday and I have built my first one in one of my games, but it can't seem to attack
Is is a bug? what's the solution?
I have already tried clearing the data, but it doesn't solve the problem

Help please, I'm running out of time
What's New in the Latest Updates » Server update 9.6 - REWARD SYSTEM is LIVE » Go to message
  join wang wrote:
  Lunatyk wrote:
  join wang wrote:
  Lunatyk wrote:Hi Xavi
Isn't the daily cap of 10 uni-coins too small?
I think that 15 or 20 would be better

Don't complain xavi doesn't have to give out free unicoins doing this is the equivalent of him spending money to buy us unicoins. SO DON'T COMPLAIN WHEN U GET SOMETHING FOR FREE!

Hi,
I didn't complain about it, and I never said that Xavi have to give them. I just stated my opinion... Please, there is no need to start attacking other people

Sorry if I over reacted I'm just tired of people complain about not getting enough free things, and other things of the sort.

It's alright
We all know that Xavi is working hard and that he needs to get rewarded After all, this game would have never been what it is today without him !
What's New in the Latest Updates » Server update 9.6 - REWARD SYSTEM is LIVE » Go to message
  join wang wrote:
  Lunatyk wrote:Hi Xavi

Don't complain xavi doesn't have to give out free unicoins doing this is the equivalent of him spending money to buy us unicoins. SO DON'T COMPLAIN WHEN U GET SOMETHING FOR FREE!

Hi,
I didn't complain about it, and I never said that Xavi have to give them. I just stated my opinion... Please, there is no need to start attacking other people
Hi Xavi
General Discussion » Improved Wikia articles » Go to message
Thanks for your efforts !
General Discussion » Improved Wikia articles » Go to message
Thank you all for your hard work. It's very useful for beginners like me.
The underling page doesn't have the unbury bonus, can someone add it please?

The pinzer have 3 attack vs aerial units. But in this page, there it's attack strengh is only 1 against them:
http://uniwar.wikia.com/wiki/Pinzer

Can someone correct it please?
New Feature Request » New ways to get or earn Uni-coins » Go to message
  xavi wrote:I confirm that units will be available offline when bought.

We have a small delay on the features supposed to be delivered on September (rewards...) These are coming for sure this week.

Thanks for the feedback Xaxi !
New Feature Request » New ways to get or earn Uni-coins » Go to message
I think that the system is almost perfect as it is.
The activity reward is quite good. Earning 5 unicoins per played turn, means 20 per day if you have 4 matches ==> 100 per five days.
And since the new units will cost between 200 and 500, it might take less that 2 weeks (14days ==> 280 unicoins) to buy them. Which is pretty awesome for a free way to earn them !
The only thing I'm worried about is people bullying weaker players just to earn more victories (and more unicoins obviously). There should be a condition, that players only earn unicoins in a victory if the opponent's score is not too far from theirs

The new update is going to be available tomorrow right?? (it's the last day of September)
New Feature Request » UPDATE - New units ! » Go to message
I just thought of a great idea
PS: I know that new special abilities will not be considered, but I wanted to share this idea since there will be 2 new amphibious for each race
What about a unit that can dive under water like the ability of the underling to burrow, and can transport units on top of her like a moving plateform to take them in water terrain.
This ability won't be overpowered because the transported unit movements will be limited to the movements of the plateform. For example, a marrauder on top of it can attack 2 times, or heal 2 times, but he won't be able to move since only the plateform can move him.
And maybe, it shouldn't be able to transport tanks and artillery units. Or maybe lose 1 (10 turns) or 2 health (5 turns) each turn if it transport them, so they will sink if they stay too much on water.
This will give a lot more strategic gameplay and diversity on water maps.
General Discussion » New Units and why IAP can/will be a bad idea!... » Go to message
  StarryBlink wrote:I spent 5 dollars and already playing this game for 5 years. So it's no problem at all for me buying new units.

But the only thing I worry about is : how to allow newcomers try Uniwar in a fair game against another human online?

Unless they're absolutely craps, new units will definitely bring an advantage to players who have them someway.
When newcomers lose because they don't have those units. And they're still too new for Uniwar to buy an extra unit pack.
Then they might think : Well, this game is unfair. Let's find another game.

My suggested solution is : make new units enable only when players has score above 1700.

You will able to buy it after your score are above 1700. And you have to buy it only once.
But if your score drop below 1700, the extra unit pack will become disabled.
After you come back above 1700, it become enabled again. You don't have to buy it a second time.

This ensure newcomers with score around 1500-1700 will alway play a fair game against other players in their rank.
And after they play this game for a while and their score rise above 1700.
It's a good time for them to decide whether they want to be serious in Uniwar or not.

I like this idea !
General Discussion » New Units and why IAP can/will be a bad idea!... » Go to message
I understand the need of generating revenues, and I was 100% agreed with the ads.
But I'd like to know if IAP units won't affect balance? Because after all, all this game is about is balance. If it gets to the situation where someone who has the units will ALWAYS win against someone who don't have the units, won't there be a big gap in the game?
  LkASr wrote:on heal after attack, Marauder technically has one when spliting its 2 actions for a heal and an attack. Heal after move could turn Swarmer or Garuda into a good unit.

Yes marauder is the only unit actually capable of doing it.
I was talking about new units, not changing actual ones (swarmers and garudas are good as they are)
I have been thinking, and I think that I found what's missing in uniwar without have to create any new ability or do a major change
We need a unit that can move after heal / heal after attack (without moving)
Just like the speeder and the helicopter who can move after he attacks
Forum Index Profile for Lunatyk »» Messages posted by Lunatyk