[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: saiberblade
Forum Index Profile for saiberblade »» Messages posted by saiberblade
User Generated Maps » Map Contest II Voting Booth » Go to message
ouc, congrat zardecil
User Generated Maps » Map Contest II Voting Booth » Go to message
i vote ticket 2.its playable map
New Feature Request » Choose the best name for the new amphibian unit? » Go to message
i see,how about giving
name SPECTRA mean special to raid Or sapiens elite unit raider :3
New Feature Request » Choose the best name for the new amphibian unit? » Go to message
did that titan unit?if yes i preferred them as raident from raider titan.since they come for raiding base over island.
User Generated Maps » Map Contest II » Go to message
i want in
User Generated Maps » Map Contest II » Go to message
sry late im in
Tournaments » Maps for tournaments » Go to message
can my map be tourney map?ex:ancient hill or fortified hill?
New Feature Request » new idea about features and mode » Go to message
Assasinate Commander Mode - on this mode,each player had 1 unit as commander. each player need kill enemy commander to win the game. Commander doesnt had skill teleport or bury. They are like infantry unit.

Clan Features - the different think from Team. Each player who join clan features can chat on clan channel. ofcourse there should had some purpose like clan war mean each member clan fight with other enemy clan member. who score much win on war they are winner. Clan who won game got reward and leaderboard clan score.

Ingame changelog- well this just advice.sometimes ppl ask for example whats city tiles? there should be place to introducing new update to ppl who return or newcomer through ingame.
New Feature Request » 18 New units are coming... » Go to message
AoE damn hahaja seem like use nuke for human,plasma for titan,and acid for kharleans. Tankbuster like anti tank cannon
New Feature Request » Quick Translation » Go to message
Did any plan to add chatroom for indonesia?
General Discussion » Turning all or most of the buyable extras into a package? » Go to message
Maybe special emoticon can be purchaseable too.or dev can make team logo uploader token.like when creating team with own logo sound cool.especially if win tourney and logo appear both on site and ingame client.
General Discussion » Turning all or most of the buyable extras into a package? » Go to message
Maybe dev can advance create new terrain packet to applying on map editor for purchaseable.or implement card system like elite unit.mean special card can be purchase on shop.elite unit card can be used on game to upgrade existing unit.example underling can be upgrading with card to get extra hitpoint or decrease terrain resistent.each game/battle only had 3 slot card to applying on unit.when unit upgraded destroyed applying card effect is disappear and going cooldown for 5 next turn.note only 1 unit affect by special card.if 2 underling unit only 1 got effect.
Forum Index Profile for saiberblade »» Messages posted by saiberblade