[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: join wang
Forum Index Profile for join wang »» Messages posted by join wang
General Discussion » Blaster's Impact on the Meta and how to make GH viable again » Go to message
How about nerving vision to 1 this would force the production of other units and allow an indirect counter to the two blasters that can move than attack. Borflys well they just sit their so they can keep their vision I guess.
General Discussion » DuaneskiCo GameCast - content type request » Go to message
I think you should do a series of some sort in which you go to the beginning players with around lets say ~1600 points and review their games and help critique their playing style. This would help the lower rank players become more invested in the community as they feel like they are an active part of it. There are so many players that rarely chat or do anything of that sort would probably encourage them to become more engrossed in the community. I know this may be kind of hard to pull off but I would love to see it happen.
General Discussion » Get guardian repaired...someday? » Go to message
  Duaneski wrote:You can have a healing guardian when my khrals get a speeder or marauder ..

I would love to see something like this
General Discussion » Spider Tank Design » Go to message
  LkASr wrote:
  join wang wrote:Take back what I said China is developing spider tanks http://io9.gizmodo.com/chinas-next-tank-could-be-this-weaponzied-robotic-spide-1638514955
But seriously spider tanks are extremely impractical as all the weight is concentrated in a small area. Furthermore it will be difficult to absorb recoil with a design like that. I guess it might be useful for mountains but please don't allow it to get a defense buff from mountains 13 defense is high enough i don't need to deal with 17 defense that is way to OP.

Still pretty expensive, at 600, well maybe a little more

Also, the only impractical thing about it is that we don't have the exact technology for it yet, just like the German super weapons of WWII and some others before them. I bet the distant future will get that thing practical

Even though it is at 600 it has two abilities which has never been seen before. Also it can get two buffs one from mountain terrain and one from siege if it didn't get buff from mountain but can cross then i would that its a pretty nice idea but 17 defense on mountain makes it impenetrable by most kharldean units and those that could would do like 2 damage at most. Even if we don't have the technology why would we develop it with pointed legs. The pointed legs make it easy to knock over and the legs would be pretty obvious weak spots. Knock one out and vola an out of commission vehicle. To deal with recoil we would have to develop some sort of powerful shock absorber as the fact that it is balancing delicately on pointed legs make it impractical as it wouldn't be able to use its full mass to deal with the recoil. Furthermore concentrating the tanks weight on such a small area would cause it to sink into most terrain (tsar tank). I like the idea of a spider tank as it would look intimidating however it would be highly unlike that it would be a practical military vehicle. PS we can just trip them up like AT-ATs.
General Discussion » Fuze is the new op unit » Go to message
Can someone explain why salamander isn't range xavi said the amphibious units were ranged.
General Discussion » Guardian/Titans....To strong?!?! » Go to message
  Dalryk wrote:

I'm really struggling against Guardians, especially as Khrals. I think a reduction in air attack is definitely needed, because how else are the bugs supposed to beat them? They outrange everything except Worms, kill everything, and have no weakness.

I sorry to hear you have problem fighting titans. But I never experienced the problem I only lose if the map is unfair or I made a mistake early on. I usually attack the titans early to prevent build up. I use a blitzkrieg approach and attack early with swarmers and underlings. I also try to cap their base but if i can't i put borflys 3 tiles away from the base of course this might just be because I am lucky and end up fighting people who are not proficient with titans. Hope this helps
General Discussion » Some tank design » Go to message
You play world of tanks? PS is that a tank made of wood?
Take back what I said China is developing spider tanks http://io9.gizmodo.com/chinas-next-tank-could-be-this-weaponzied-robotic-spide-1638514955
But seriously spider tanks are extremely impractical as all the weight is concentrated in a small area. Furthermore it will be difficult to absorb recoil with a design like that. I guess it might be useful for mountains but please don't allow it to get a defense buff from mountains 13 defense is high enough i don't need to deal with 17 defense that is way to OP.
General Discussion » Fuze terrain » Go to message
Question why does fuze get a buff on a forest tile seems to me such machinery would be extremely cumbersome in a forest the other two amphibious I can see getting a buff in the forest but not fuze.
What's New in the Latest Updates » 1.9.91 released on all platforms - possible buggy » Go to message
  Duaneski wrote:Most uniwarriors I talk to say they won't build unless their opp have them too. If you tell ur opp you don't have new units they will almost certainly not build them

I agree with this statement but certain players like Arain00 justify their use by saying the game allows them to use the units therefore the fight is fair. I told him i couldn't afford the new units and offered peace. He simply said I should just save some cash and he wouldn't agree to peace as the fight wasn't memorable. No shit if you ask me the guardian kicks ass in a TvT especially low income narrow maps. When i told him there is nothing i can do he just simply said I should build plasmas and speeders like thats going to help in a narrow map. Sorry for the rambling just got really pissed at him.
General Discussion » New units on Khraleans' perspective » Go to message
Think I said this somewhere else if i did sorry Why does the salamander only have an attack range of one if I remember xavi said they will be RANGED Skirmisher
Sapiens » The Dank Terr.. *whoops, I mean.. (sweatdrops)* Sapien Guide » Go to message
LkASr don't mean to rush but can you continue this guide.
What's New in the Latest Updates » 1.9.90 Added 3 new amphibious units. » Go to message
Why does the salamander only have an attack range of one if I remember xavi said they will be RANGED Skirmisher so shouldn't they deal only one to two damage against anything
General Discussion » New units on Khraleans' perspective » Go to message
  earth wrote:
- Borfly needs to be able to hit and move or move and hit (raise cost to 250)

Earth

I would say move and attack but thats just me because i prefer a more agressive play style as kharldeans.
I don't know why but it just doesn't look sapien enough for me maybe because it looks to high tech? Yet it doesn't have the distinctive bands of a titan
Forum Index Profile for join wang »» Messages posted by join wang