[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: MSonny
Forum Index Profile for MSonny »» Messages posted by MSonny
What's New in the Latest Updates » 1.9.80-82 NEW UNITS are RELEASED » Go to message
I agree that the MAA is a big advantage. And I like the idea, to give it the just 3 tile attack.

But it is difficult to give the bopper a terrain bonus, cause of its movement and the range. The enemy has just to has to stay clear of the the 3 tiles of the terrain (of course it depends on the map if this is possible or not).

But on many maps i have to go with the base damage of 1.8 points of damage to a plasma. (Plain to plain, no gang up). At the same circumstances the tank does 2.6 damage. So if the income of the map is high enough I think that the tank will still be the best weapon of choice.

And of course you will keep an eye on it. Just wanted to give my opinion, since all of our group thought the same, when we read the changes. So keep up the good work.

By the way: great tool.
What's New in the Latest Updates » 1.9.80-82 NEW UNITS are RELEASED » Go to message
I don't really get the new Bopper. If I remeber correctly the use of the new Units was to bust tanks. And with the decreased damage and AP it does 1 damage to a plasma.

With defense penalties and on a mountain you may get up to 4 damage. But with the relativly slow mobility and the one tile attack only, it shouldn't be too hard to avoid that (as the Titans player).
And the sapier tank does more damage against both ground heavy and ground light at only 100 extra credit costs.

Imho the only advantage is the possibility to attack boats. I haven't used the Bopper this way yet, but I guess with it low defense it will most likley die in the counter fire...

I play lots of multiplayer games with a group of friends and maybe we play the game wrong, but the Borfly and the Bopper are seldom used and if they ate, they tend to get killed without really doing damage (the Bobber only after the decrease and the Borfly was useless even before it got nerved).

Ironiccially is the only unit that is used greatly with much efficiency is the Guardian that got no decrease whatsoever.
New Feature Request » New ways to get or earn Uni-coins » Go to message
Ingame Message (08.11.16):
Dear UniWarriors, Today we will update the server with upcoming features like REWARD, ACHIEVEMENT and new TILES. The estimated downtime will be around 5 minutes. Thank you for your patience.

Since nothing happend so far: Is there another problem or is this the start of the beta phase and (accidentally?) everybody got the message.
Technical Support Questions » 1.9.46 crashes on IOS - Fix 1.9.49 is released » Go to message
Thanks!

And if it is important for you guys: installed the game on my IPad, which only has iOS 9 and the game is still not working. So it's not only an iOS10+ problem.
Technical Support Questions » 1.9.46 crashes on IOS - Fix 1.9.49 is released » Go to message
Just installed the update on IOS. The moment I start the App I see the UniWar Logo for a second, the display goes black and then I'm back on the Homescreen.

The game is still running but when I try to open the app the same happens again.
Forum Index Profile for MSonny »» Messages posted by MSonny