[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: plumplucker
Forum Index Profile for plumplucker »» Messages posted by plumplucker
General Discussion » Ranked Ladder Abuse Please Fix » Go to message
I've recently been getting some random ranked games against some of these fake players. Which is weird, why would they start playing vs real people now? But I'm not complaining, easy points for me
Still I'd like to see something done about this - these players are obscuring the ranked ladder!
regards
General Discussion » Movement preview is not user friendly as dims brightness » Go to message
I also dislike the new movement preview. It's far too colourful - almost childish and negatively affects the gameplay atmosphere imo.
General Discussion » Ranked Ladder Abuse Please Fix » Go to message
Why so complicated? Just ban the offenders or reset their scores! And make rated games vs bots impossible obviously.
General Discussion » Getting more out of the Veterancy mechanic » Go to message
Yeah I agree, veterancy is a great trait but rarely ever sees successful use. If it could somehow be made more frequent without inflating it ofcourse, that would be good.
Technical Support Questions » How to boot inactive opponents? » Go to message
It takes far too long to boot inactive players in a 2v2 because each player needs to be skipped 3 times, ie. 6x 24 hours.
Technical Support Questions » No reject peace button » Go to message
When my opponent offers peace while it is still his turn to move, I go to the game menu and there is only a 'accept peace' button but none for rejecting it .. doesn't really matter since once I make my move, peace is auto-rejected, but still.
Forum Index Profile for plumplucker »» Messages posted by plumplucker