[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: Kcep
Forum Index Profile for Kcep »» Messages posted by Kcep
Tournaments » Team tournaments - 2:2, 3:3, 4:4 » Go to message
Big question for 2vs2 tournament http://www.uniwar.com/tournament.page?tournament=pro2vs2ratedmay17

What are the victory requirements?

I am playing titans and my turn is the last one (so i'm moving on 4th place). On Round 15 i kill all Titans units and place my units over his bases. So the situation is - all their bases are captured or being held by our units and they have no units left. So it SHOULD be victory for us. But when i press "finish move" button, the turn is just goes to my teammate and we dont win. Is this a bug? Its really critical, because its semifinals and we should've gine to finals with 1 round advance over our opponents, but now it isnt possible. So i wanna ask again - what the hell?

What's New in the Latest Updates » 1.9.52 available on Google Play and Apple AppStore » Go to message
  xavi wrote:Improved visual preview for MOVEMENT, ATTACK & ABILITIES.
Bug fixes.

Xavi, this new green highlight of moving zones is worst thing so far that happened to the game, because it totally distracts your attention from the map and you even cant clearly see your opponent's units. Please, i beg you, make it turnable, so player who dont want it will be able to switch it off.
Forum Index Profile for Kcep »» Messages posted by Kcep