[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: SCV
Forum Index Profile for SCV »» Messages posted by SCV
What's New in the Latest Updates » 1.9.91 released on all platforms - possible buggy » Go to message
Quitting uni-war worked for me
What's New in the Latest Updates » 1.9.90 Added 3 new amphibious units. » Go to message
Farewell Uniwar!
New Feature Request » Choose the best name for the new amphibian unit? » Go to message
We want skimmer!!!!
New Feature Request » Balance suggestions » Go to message
  LkASr wrote:
  legia wrote:Tanks - are useless - i buy them only vs Titan.
Artillery - should have better Move after attack mobility.

Ye, it has that feeling, I'd suggest putting the new abilities the Blaster units have as well more. This can make interesting plays, no?

My suggestion:
Give Tank siege
Give Pinzer acid
Give Plasma barrier

Their defense is nothing compaired to the Blaster units' armor piercing. Ye, their defense could be buffed too as well or perhaps just nerf the armor piercing power for the blaster units.

Siege tanks? I like it! I totally agree. That is fantastic suggestion! I am totally on board with this! I hardly build the tanks right now. That solution would be perfect. Xavi, i hope you seriously consider it. I know it may be a bit of a setback with the programming, but I think the abilities make more sence on the tanks. After all, the new units are infantry! They dont need special abilities.
What's New in the Latest Updates » 1.9.80-82 NEW UNITS are RELEASED » Go to message
Remember to update the units page on this site with the new units.
General Discussion » Pay to win? Uniwars new business model » Go to message
  ttdanimal wrote:I'm good with the overall approach. But my two cents is the new units are too expensive, given this is just release one of many.

I agree.
New Feature Request » New ways to get or earn Uni-coins » Go to message
I think you should be able to gift earned unicoins. Why should there be any distiction. The amount of limitations in this game just to prevent harvesting is really frustrating.
  wolkenwand wrote:
  esmaperdut wrote:I think that the question about pay-to-win in the subject has already been addressed by the developers...
They have removed the screenshoot in the playstore (Android) that used to advertise that this was not a pay-to-win game.
As a player since 2011 that has spend 12€ on it, I am so sad to see THE game end like this.

Lol, you right it is removed now haha.

Better remove the "no pay to win" from the trailer, too.
  Duaneski wrote:What do you think?

Instead of when only 1/2 players has the units, instead of both getting to use units, neither do?

I feel like part of the sticking point for the devs may have been: not wanting the content to basically be given out for free by being able to piggyback other players ...

Or maybe it would be good to have these units not be usable in unranked / custom games... so there's that making people want to buy the units?

Why would anyone buy something that can only be used in the rare occurrence that the other player bought it to? Many games have piggybacking in their expansions (sc2), and works out fine. People still buy the new units.
I totally agree with all of that
What's New in the Latest Updates » 1.9.75 available with NEW UNITS for pre-purchase » Go to message
  simsverd wrote:
  SCV wrote:440 uni-coins each is quite a lot for the new units. I have been playing every day and i have only managed to scrape up 310 unicoins. I completed the campaign and got nothing. I too will be awaiting achivements or other ways to get unicoins. The high price on the units is undoubtedly lucrative, but now my favorite mobile game has become a pay to win game. Couldnt you have made them a more reasonable price, like $2 each. I would have bought them in that case.

Please use a different post in the general forumsection to discuss the games busines model. This post is for the features and bug-hunt for the latest uniwar client

I'm sorry. I thought this area was for any comment about "1.9.75 available with NEW UNITS for pre-purchase", and because the main feature of this update regards the game's business model almost exclusively, I thought it would be ok to post my input about the update, just as others have. I'm sorry if I was nasty, but I am sad to see this game go.
What's New in the Latest Updates » 1.9.75 available with NEW UNITS for pre-purchase » Go to message
440 uni-coins each is quite a lot for the new units. I have been playing every day and i have only managed to scrape up 310 unicoins. I completed the campaign and got nothing. I too will be awaiting achivements or other ways to get unicoins. The high price on the units is undoubtedly lucrative, but now my favorite mobile game has become a pay to win game. Couldnt you have made them a more reasonable price, like $2 each. I would have bought them in that case.
What's New in the Latest Updates » 1.9.65, 1.9.74 Maintenance releases » Go to message
Could you add maps with new tiles to offline mode? Thanks!
New Feature Request » UPDATE - New units ! » Go to message
how many uni-coins though?
New Feature Request » UPDATE - New units ! » Go to message
The new tank-buster units from the livestream will require uni-coins right? I think this will give the game a pay-to-win feel unless the new units will come in a package of 3 (one per race), and it comes at a low price so that it can be realistically obtained through playing the game (like 100 uni-coins). Undoubtedly some players will wish to speed this up, so they will buy it. I don't know what you were planning, but these units would have to have some appearance in the offline portion of the game, along with the new tiles that were recently added.
Forum Index Profile for SCV »» Messages posted by SCV