[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: uniquewar
Forum Index Profile for uniquewar »» Messages posted by uniquewar
Technical Support Questions » Watching ads doesn't result in tokens or coins » Go to message
I have watched multiple ads both in the game and also in the shop and nothing seems to happen. This game is already the most expensive app on my phone. I have paid for undo and the last round of units and I refuse to pay anymore. Playing the bot games only results in 10 points per day so it's going to take me half a year to earn enough coins to earn the latest set of units. I thought the ads would help but nothing happens.
Bug Reports » IOS logs me in every time I want to build a ship. » Go to message
Every update brings new bugs. You guys need better quality control.
General Discussion » How do I stop the game from saying "uniwar" after the game? » Go to message
  LkASr wrote:

just disable the notifications in the settings, simple
by doing this requires you to manually check your times however

This really should not happen when I am playing a custom game. It only happens when the game is over.
General Discussion » How do I stop the game from saying "uniwar" after the game? » Go to message
It's really annoying and I have silenced everything I could.

I am using IOS BTW.
Bug Reports » Can't start the game since new update today » Go to message
I am having the same problem
Bug Reports » A couple of issues on IOS » Go to message
1. This game uses a lot of energy on IOS.
2. If I am in the game even if I am just on the login screen or just logged in it prevents IOS from sleeping.
3. The custom game maps option has terrible usability. It doesn't remember where you were the last time you selected a map. If I change the various filters to select a four player XL game with stars and then scroll down to pick a map it should remember exactly where I was so the next time I go to play a custom game I don't have to go through that process again to select the next map.
Bug Reports » The map selection screen doesn't remember where you were las » Go to message
Every time I want to play a custom game I have to start from the top of the xs maps list and scroll to find the last map I was on so I can play the next one.

Bug Reports » Latest version on IOS is not syncing properly » Go to message
After I end my turn it gets stuck. I have to go back into the lobby and then re-enter the game after every turn.
Forum Index Profile for uniquewar »» Messages posted by uniquewar