[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: ItsMeRain
Forum Index Profile for ItsMeRain »» Messages posted by ItsMeRain
New Feature Request » New ways to get or earn Uni-coins » Go to message
  wumbodin wrote:
  ItsMeRain wrote:1st time I went online yesterday, and I discovered that this game had currency coins that can be used to buy units and extras, and that the server provides coin rewards per campaigne mission.

What I did is I uninstalled UW and installed it again so I can start a new campaigne.
Created a new account, confirm mail, then logged in and out. I did the 1st mission (tiny map with pinzer) and logged in but I didnt get any coins? Why?

I think the campaign reward not implemented yet

Thanks for the bloody quick reply sir. I guess I shouldnt do the campaign until the rewards are implemented.
New Feature Request » New ways to get or earn Uni-coins » Go to message
1st time I went online yesterday, and I discovered that this game had currency coins that can be used to buy units and extras, and that the server provides coin rewards per campaigne mission.

What I did is I uninstalled UW and installed it again so I can start a new campaigne.
Created a new account, confirm mail, then logged in and out. I did the 1st mission (tiny map with pinzer) and logged in but I didnt get any coins? Why?
Forum Index Profile for ItsMeRain »» Messages posted by ItsMeRain