[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: Sloan
Forum Index Profile for Sloan »» Messages posted by Sloan
Bug Reports » Bug bounty: find a new bug and receive uni-coins » Go to message
- All versions as far as I know, but the one I'm using is 1.12.4
- Google Play Store and Amazon Appstore
- Multiple devices, including an older Kindle Fire and a newer Samsung tablet

I'm not sure if this is a bug, but I thought I'd point it out anyway. When I am on any screen within the UniWar app, if I press the back arrow on the device, (the back arrow on the device, not the app) I will be taken back a page. Now, the part that I think may be a bug is that whenever I do this, I get an annoying blue highlight over anything I touch. This even happens on chat, causing whatever message I touch to be covered in an annoying blue highlight. The only way I've found that I can then get rid of the highlight is by closing and then reopening the app. Now, I'm not sure if this is a bug, or if it was already known about, but what I do know is that it is very annoying once it happens. So, even if it was know about, if possible, devs, please remove this pesky highlight.
Bug Reports » Bug bounty: find a new bug and receive uni-coins » Go to message
- (All devices as far as I know)
- (Amazon appstore and Google Play Store)
- (Version 1.12.3)

When I go to the UniWar player profile, (the profile is named UniWar) and I click on interact, if I click the option "Copy link for chat", the game immediately crashes. I have tried this on multiple devices, and each time, the game crashes whenever I try to copy the player link. Each time, I get the message, "Uniwar has stopped."

pashaka: rewarded
What's New in the Latest Updates » 1.9.98 UNDERWATER units for pre-purchase » Go to message
It's the 23rd and through the Amazon appstore, we're still waiting for this update that supposedly came out almost a month ago. Where is .98? Through Amazon, we are, according to the appstore, still on .96, but have access to all of the features in .97 The question remains though, "Where is .98 in the Amazon appstore?"
What's New in the Latest Updates » 1.9.98 UNDERWATER units for pre-purchase » Go to message
When will the update be available in the Amazon appstore? Because it's definitely not here yet...
What's New in the Latest Updates » 1.9.97 with REWARDED AD to build any unit & full turn undo » Go to message
I'm getting an error message every time. I'm using a second edition kindle fire HD. (2012) My error message says, "No video ad available at the moment. Try Again." That's the error message I'm getting every time.
Tournaments » The Grand War - Alpha » Go to message
What should I say to sign up? I guess I'll be a mercenary. Not quite sure what else to say.
Tournaments » The Grand War - Alpha » Go to message
I want to join again. Hopefully my team doesn't bail out on me again. Lol.
Tournaments » The Grand War » Go to message
I want to join, but how do I sign up?
New Feature Request » 18 New units are coming... » Go to message
Just. Please don't do a closed beta again.
What's New in the Latest Updates » 1.9.80-82 NEW UNITS are RELEASED » Go to message
Will you have to watch the ad every time?
New Feature Request » Choose the best name for the new amphibian unit? » Go to message
Come on. Tell me what you think of the name Hoverbomber.
New Feature Request » UPDATE - New units ! » Go to message
Doesn't anyone want more aquatic units? We need more boats!
New Feature Request » Choose the best name for the new amphibian unit? » Go to message
Does no one like the name Hoverbomber?
How about the name Hoverbomber?
Guides & Tips » Grinding unicoins - how long to free unlimited redo? » Go to message
How do you get uni-coins from the campaign? I just completed it yesterday, but I didn't get any uni-coins.
Forum Index Profile for Sloan »» Messages posted by Sloan