[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: Atome Sec
Forum Index Profile for Atome Sec »» Messages posted by Atome Sec
New Feature Request » 18 New units are coming... » Go to message
  simsverd wrote:
  Atome Sec wrote:
  wookieontheweb wrote:Yeah it's coming soon. I feel it would have been better either holding off making them available in ranked or making them free for all until the ad system was ready. Maybe this is a marketing ploy

Yes but they know that they earn more money like that. Me and my team are fighting against a player who has salamanders.... Maybe one of them will buy it too. Therefore it's surely a marketing ploy that increases the chances that players pay for new units.

Unfortunately, they prefer money instead of keeping their Free2Play game aspect...

i assure you its not.
Xavier is on vacation and didnt have time to finish that feature before he left. He will make it when he gets backin 1-2 weeks.

What I can't understand is why release those new units while the watch-an-add-to-build feature is not ready?

And why release new units on games in progress?

Their arrival in tournaments turns upside the situation of the matchs, especially when you don't have it and your opponent have it...
  wookieontheweb wrote:Yeah it's coming soon. I feel it would have been better either holding off making them available in ranked or making them free for all until the ad system was ready. Maybe this is a marketing ploy

Yes but they know that they earn more money like that. Me and my team are fighting against a player who has salamanders.... Maybe one of them will buy it too. Therefore it's surely a marketing ploy that increases the chances that players pay for new units.

Unfortunately, they prefer money instead of keeping their Free2Play game aspect...
I hope you're right Duaneski.

I know that they talked about this add system, but as I have never seen any option that allow us to build those units for free, I began to drive to despair....
Presently I need to win without blaster units againts people who have it in ranked games, and it makes me sad...
I know they have to earn money, but they don't have to transform their game into a Pay2Win....

They can for exemple add new asthetically pleasing features that have no impact on the gameplay.
Before they started to add some "exciting" features, the game was really strategicall.
Presently, with all those new units, the game is becoming a crappy pay to win game that satisfies only paymasters and those with a childish mind.
Developers chose to obey to this public who considers all news like "cool", this public who says "Oh my God! New units are so cool! Great! Look how I'm destroying those who don't have it!".
Why? Because it's this public who pay and make more money.

Consequently, this game is currently a Pay To Win game because it's more profitable for developers...

Soon, there will be 15 units per race, whose 7 are free and 8 that you have to pay for it...
If we consider that each unit costs 550 uni coins, we will need to pay 11 550 uni coins plus 999 for the unlimited reroll....
Forum Index Profile for Atome Sec »» Messages posted by Atome Sec