[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: mehndeke
Forum Index Profile for mehndeke »» Messages posted by mehndeke
General Discussion » Expiring Finished Games Rewards? » Go to message
And archiving a game with a pending reward doesn't save it either. Just had an archived game lose the reward.

I seriously can't be the only person annoyed by the complete nondisclosure of this, or the extremely horrible effect it has given the 24 hour cooldiwn.
Then 1) that needs to be explicitly stated somewhere. As is, it's a cheap trick to limit earned unicoins. And 2) what a crappy way to dicourage game play given the 24 hour cooldown. There's no incentive to play to win more than a game a day since 2 game wins opens the possibility of losing the reward.

Far better to reduce/eliminate the cooldown and to reduce the reward.
I've now seen 3 reward games lose their rewards over 3 days.
Several times now I've had 5 or 6 finished games in queue awaiting the 24 hour cool down period for collecting the win rewards, then when I go to collect, one or more will no longer show an available reward. So I figure either 1) the reward expires after an undisclosed period of time for failing to collect it (which is a really crappy move given the 24 hour restriction) or 2) losing a game somehow nullifies a win reward (which I don't think is the case because I paid close attention before surrendering games since noticing this).

So what gives? Anyone else seen this? Did a forum search or 3 and didn't see anything mentioned about rewards disappearing. Is there a time limit?
Forum Index Profile for mehndeke »» Messages posted by mehndeke