[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: mengo76
Forum Index Profile for mengo76 »» Messages posted by mengo76
New Feature Request » Absent player removal leads to sad faces. » Go to message
I second that suggestion!
General Discussion » Expiring Finished Games Rewards? » Go to message
  wookieontheweb wrote:If you go to your profile and click on the achievements tab then you get exactly this info. The order in which you claim rewards is by shortest time. Also if you click the flashing green "Get Reward" button it shows you how long you need to wait before you can claim the next reward.

The amount of time you need to wait before you can claim the next reward is not the same thing as the amount of time before a game's reward expires.
New Feature Request » Show tournaments I am taking part in » Go to message
The list of tournaments in the app's tournament screen is quite long. It would be nice if there was either some indication on each tournament that I am taking part in it (tournaments that haven't started yet show "unregister" instead of "register", but ones that have already started don't have any way for you to distinguish) or a way to filter out ones I'm not in. Even better if it could show if I'm still in it or already disqualified.
General Discussion » Expiring Finished Games Rewards? » Go to message
It would be at least helpful if the completed game info screen showed how long you have until the reward expires. That way you can claim the reward that's closest to expiring and leave the other(s) for the next day, instead of claiming the one furthest from expiring and losing the other. (I posted this suggestion in the features forum before I saw this thread)
New Feature Request » Indicate when a victory reward will expire » Go to message
In the completed game info screen, if you won the came there's a button to claim a reward. You can only claim one reward every 24 hours, so if you can't claim one right now, it shows a countdown timer until you're able to claim another reward. That's all good. But sometimes I go back to claim a reward and it says my reward expired. It seems they expire in 2 or 3 days after the game ends. It would be really helpful if tat screen had a countdown timer to when the reward will expire. When you have multiple games saved up to claim the reward, you don't remember which one ended first and hence which one will expire first, and may end up losing the reward due to expiry.
Forum Index Profile for mengo76 »» Messages posted by mengo76