[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: Smash664
Forum Index Profile for Smash664 »» Messages posted by Smash664
General Discussion » CTF map making challenge » Go to message
Sign me up
Bug Reports » Bug bounty: find a new bug and receive uni-coins » Go to message
- Uniwar version: 1.12.3 Beta
- Phone: Motorola Z Force
- Operating System: Android 7.0

The number of current games/open game slots only appears if I have a current game where it is my turn. Otherwise the header only says 'Online Games' without the numbers.

Update: the newest beta version fixed this bug, thank you!
Bug Reports » Bug bounty: find a new bug and receive uni-coins » Go to message
New sub unit bug: Cannot attack a submerged unit with another submerged unit while another aquatic or amphibious unit occupies the same tile. I could only attack the unit on the surface until it was destroyed.

pashaka: rewarded
General Discussion » UniWar gets acquired by Spooky House Studios » Go to message
  MasterYoda wrote:Hi, i was wondering if you will be a fixing alot of small things in uniwar, things that have been pending for quite a long time. For example (1) English flag option (2) updating unit descriptions,(there special attack range information and their movement after attack info) (3) being able to rename archived games (4) organization of friends lists (options like last logged in) (5) docks costing more mobility (for water units) (6) having art in chat for all the game tyles (like if i type mountain, a pic of mountain shows up in chat) (7) making search more user friendly ........ these are just some of the small easy fix suggestions that would make uniwar that much better

The map search is a dumpster fire. You'll win a lot of Uniwarriors over by fixing that.
General Discussion » UniWar gets acquired by Spooky House Studios » Go to message
You guys know that zoom feature crashes the game right?
General Discussion » Tank Buster Unit Assessment Request » Go to message
It seems like tanks are getting an armour buff. One of the mods (Sims maybe) said in the English chat that was in the works (2 weeks). If tanks are getting an armour buff then I say leave the tank busters alone.
New Feature Request » In-game messaging » Go to message
  Eikonoklastes wrote:That would be a nice feature. As for now, try highlighting and copying your text to your device's clipboard. That way you can close out the chat box, get the grid number (s), open up the chat box, paste your message back in and add the needed info.

I usually do that, but the back button on my phone is on the screen and I often lose my messages due to intoxication or my fat fingers. )
New Feature Request » In-game messaging » Go to message
I was wondering how difficult it would be to make your in-game messages save as drafts if you exit the messaging function before you send it. For instance: I'm messaging my teammate in a 2v2 and I need to go back to the game to reference a tile on the grid. I have my message typed out and forget the grid I'm trying to reference. If I exit the messenger, I've lost what I've typed. I'm hoping this is an easy adjustment and something other uniwarriors would like to see because it would make team play so much better.
Bad maps - to be voted out of the rated pool! » Cenobite Bogger-Frogger » Go to message
I retract my previous post. I tried it with teleporting a mecha ahead and it seems to be fine. Rookie mistake.
Bad maps - to be voted out of the rated pool! » Cenobite Bogger-Frogger » Go to message
[link://1,50975,Cenobite Bogger-Frogger,3,2]
By no means do I think this map is bad, there's just a small balance issue. Player one Titans, Player 2 Khrals. The movement advantage for the K's is overwhelming. The quick cities allow for swarmer spamming and GG. I welcome any invites to test it out.
New Feature Request » New features suggestions » Go to message
  LkASr wrote:I'm not sure about flag edits, but definitely not selling them

Grass tiles a must for me, there should be one for each theme

Sorry I wasn't very clear about the flag editor. I'm not talking about editing existing flags. I'm suggesting custom designing your own flag in an editor, similar to the current map editor.
New Feature Request » New features suggestions » Go to message
Flag editor. I'm sure this would be a lot of work but you could charge for it as an extra. Possibly sell flag upload tokens too. I think this would be especially cool for teams.

New tile. Grass tile. Mostly for aesthetic purposes. I think it would add a lot of visual appeal to maps. No bonuses or negatives to attack or defense. Movement penalty for Heavy Ground.
Forum Index Profile for Smash664 »» Messages posted by Smash664