[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: ezhfan
Forum Index Profile for ezhfan »» Messages posted by ezhfan
Technical Support Questions » How to boot inactive opponents? » Go to message
Using android 5.1 mobile phone.
Since registered an account my matches are auto-starting. It's very annoying to accidentally enter new match I didn't want to play to.
Surrender helps, but after some time the new match begins. The mobile device shows popups and sounds "uniwar" with robotic voice. It would be normal only if I want to play online game, but when I don't want to play I constantly get this annoying popups, sounds and in-game switchings to online games.
This problem seems to be related to "slow players who don't move for hours". I'm working every day for hours as a programmer. I'm sleeping for hours every day. I'm eating, going bath etc, so I don't play uniwar all these hours. I suspect that somebody is waiting for my move in online game for all these hours but obviously it's a technical problem caused by auto-entering online games.
For now the only solution I've found is to delete uniwar. Will try to reinstall some months later, now have no time to deal with accident 24/7 popups with robotic voice due to auto-started games.
Forum Index Profile for ezhfan »» Messages posted by ezhfan