[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: Batteries
Forum Index Profile for Batteries »» Messages posted by Batteries
General Discussion » Titan need their plasma tank improved. » Go to message
I think the tanks have good movement/heal. Heal 2 on the Plasma seems a bit excessive. I think it would be fine to just give each of them a bit of a damage buff. If you really wanted to mess with mobility, maybe cut the sapien tank mobility down a little, but give it a unique ability where it gets 2 actions per turn, but in each action it can either move OR attack, but can only heal once per turn. This could allow a frontline tank to double attack, and let new tanks get into position more quickly. It could also allow move after attack in some situations.

EDIT: Just saw your post about adding new features to units. Too bad, but understandable.
General Discussion » CTF map making challenge » Go to message
  wookieontheweb wrote:You can be the winnet I'm not sure what one of those is

i would claim to be the winner but I've forgotten what this challenge was about! Is anyone here an archaeologist?

I think it had something to do with creating a map for Crazy Train Fans. Those Ozzy buffs are really demanding of their Uniwar maps.
  Duaneski wrote:I will provide this list here shortly.

Two weeks, right?
New Feature Request » Random race in custom games » Go to message
I'd love the ability to choose "random" when making custom games, to the extent that neither I nor the other player know what race is chosen until the game begins.
New Feature Request » Diplomacy » Go to message
I support this idea, but I think it would be good if it were contained to a specific game mode like CTF or survive missions. That way true FFA could still exist.
If there's still a space, I'm in!
General Discussion » 800UC - Asymmetric Map Challenge » Go to message
Great contest! Really helped add some diversity to the map pool

I'm curious to see how mine scored. You can post publicly, idc
New Feature Request » You should fake real players with bots » Go to message
  LkASr wrote:
  wookieontheweb wrote:Bots are too dumb. They play at a sub 1500 level. They are also really obviously bot players as they all play the same way and once you know it's a bot its too easy to beat. e.g. You can beat a bot simply by building engineer type units, assuming that engineer will convert the bot's base unit ... bots never learn.

He meant creating AIs based on our performance and playstyle, a custom learning AI
That's a huuuuuuuge undertaking. Maybe they should work on the backlog first...
Bug Reports » Submersible units not properly benefitting from gangup » Go to message
  Duaneski wrote:So I think need to look at a way to counter them with another unit type...

I'm going to build off this and say an EXISTING unit type. I don't want another new unit that is only used for countering subs.

I like copeab's idea of allowing artillery to hit subs. It increases their usefulness and gives them another reason to be used in this cheap-unit meta we're building.
Bug Reports » Bug bounty: find a new bug and receive uni-coins » Go to message
Game Version: Not 100% sure, but it's the latest beta release as of 8/23/17
Device model: Nexus 5X
Device OS: Android 7.1.2

Youtube links in chat do not open in iOS.

(pashaka said I could claim the reward ) pashaka: What version of iOS do you have on Nexus?
Bug Reports » Able to see enemy buried underling's health » Go to message
I'm not sure if that's a bug or an intended change, but I'm getting it too. I hope it's not intentional >___>
What's New in the Latest Updates » 1.12.3/4 (Beta) with new aquatic units » Go to message
Thanks! I'd love to get these regularly, even if nothing interesting gets pushed. It's nice to see what the devs are doing with the game on both the front and back end
What's New in the Latest Updates » 1.12.3/4 (Beta) with new aquatic units » Go to message
Any patchnotes on the update that was released overnight?
General Discussion » 800UC - Asymmetric Map Challenge » Go to message
  LexTalionis wrote:
  wookieontheweb wrote:Small note. My latest map was "metropolis contest". v3 was the previous version. Visually though they are very similar.

Also am i missing something or is bakes map "enter and win!" completely symmetrical?

Yes, it is. He can score a max of 70 because of it.
If that one wins, it means the rest of us done fked up.
General Discussion » Spookyhouse devs Q and A » Go to message
  simsverd wrote:Can you share your thoughts on some of the community supported roles:
- moderaton of chat and forum
- selection of moderators
- tourney administration
- unit-balancing group

i have been heavily involved in these, but i havo no idea if you want to change things moving forward...

Piggybacking off this, are there any plans to institute a "community manager" type position?
Forum Index Profile for Batteries »» Messages posted by Batteries