[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: MilanGM
Forum Index Profile for MilanGM »» Messages posted by MilanGM
General Discussion » Terran helicopter unable to cross deep water??? » Go to message
Ok, that's one explanation, but visually, it doesn't makes sense.
Why not replace that kind of terrain with storms, tempest, tornado or toxic clouds?
General Discussion » "Undo" Needs to be Gone » Go to message
I absolutely LOVE undo option. The fog of war is something you can turn off and you can still have the same amount of fun.
There is another turn based strategy game (with hexes) that I played on the iPad. They don't have the undo option, because they want strict control over the fog of war (to force you to build scouts, i suppose) and that makes the game so much random. I played a game where my opponent gave up in the second turn, when he saw that he moved his strongest unit that way, that i can kill it in one turn. But he could't know that because of fog of war. (and there is no undo) So, he might be the best player in the world, there's no way he could know that.
Undo is a must. Who benefits when you remove the undo option?
General Discussion » Terran helicopter unable to cross deep water??? » Go to message
Why does Sapiens helicopter can't cross the deep water tiles?
New Feature Request » Ability (feature) to swap unit's places » Go to message
This "switch place with another (friendly) unit" could be a special ability for some units. Maybe elite units can get some (minor) special abilities like these?
It could be also:
- immunity to be converted by an engineer (for infantry units)
- +1 movement range
- or +1 to heal
- ability to capture base
- immunity to plague
- give double resources if standing in a city square
Bad maps - to be voted out of the rated pool! » Map "The Passage" - first player in advantage » Go to message
No, you are right. I played it a little bit more, and it IS actually balanced.
It's like you said, it's just not obvious.
Bad maps - to be voted out of the rated pool! » LMLH rivers 1 by lahav » Go to message
Player lahav made a map "LMLH rivers 1". He is creating a game and he is always the first player (blue). But if you look at the whole map, at the bottom, blue player have one hidden engineer that generates more resources for blue. When you start the game, you don't see him because he is in the fog of war. So he is obviously cheating.
Bug Reports » Game does not unlock units after watching ads! » Go to message
Update:
I tried to reinstall the game on my iPad, but I still have the same issue...
I have more info about this issue:
Anyway, I have 2 devices, an iPad and an Android phone. I use them both for the same Uniwar account (registered with my e-mail). On iPad, I clicked on the ad, and now I can't buy units after watching ads. But on my Android phone, I CAN unlock units after ads. (although It's the same account)
New Feature Request » Ability (feature) to swap unit's places » Go to message
I wish I could just swap places of 2 units that can reach each other in a current turn.
For example, I have infantry units tightly packed together on some narrow passage. I want to swap front damaged unit with the fresh one from behind.
Before, I could normally watch the ad and get the unit unlocked, ready to be built. But since yesterday, no unit will unlock no matter how much ads I watch! >
I think that it may have something to do with me clicking on "install" button on one of the ads (OMG! Yea... I really did that. I actually installed the app from the ad.) And since then, I am unable to unlock any units from watching ads.
New Feature Request » You should fake real players with bots » Go to message
You (developers) should fake sometimes real players with bots. Nobody could really tell the difference, except maybe in the chat window, but hey! There are people that don't want to talk.
Reason to fake players? - To make multiplayer (and entire game) more alive! I feel that there are too few active players in the game. :-/
Bad maps - to be voted out of the rated pool! » Map "The Passage" - first player in advantage » Go to message
Player who plays first on the map "The Passage" will take the middle town first. Other player can't do anything about it.
Map author: The Impaler.
Map version: v353196
Forum Index Profile for MilanGM »» Messages posted by MilanGM