[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: NinjaPoutine
Forum Index Profile for NinjaPoutine »» Messages posted by NinjaPoutine
General Discussion » Imbalanced Games! » Go to message
  simsverd wrote:
  NinjaPoutine wrote:Yes this is absurd. The guardians pretty much ruins everything for me.
Did they had to go for the OP units? They are locked for certain players, fine. Did they have to make them way too strong?
When a war can be won simply because one side has access to a specific unit while the other doesn't... It's time to move on to another game
To me it is a blatant sign that the people behind Uniwar are ---------- -------------. By creating these units they made their strategy game a lot less strategic.

All units are avaialble to all. There is currently an error in the ad-watch feature (for players that dont want to purchase them). It will be fixed soon.

And please dont be rude towards the developers.. it will not get you anywhere. Constructive critisism - yes, rudeness . no

And... you are wrong about the guardian being OP. At higher leveles you will not see it buildt so much.. it is very hard to protect properly

They are just as hard to protect than any other unit you want protected
They are being built. Doesn't matter if it's "so much" or not. For what they cost they give such an advantage VS whoever doesn't have that unit unlocked. That's pretty much the highlight of the game. "Player 1 built a guardian. GG"
Funny how, in your argument, you're setting yourself up to be a mighty and experienced player while anyone who doesn't agree with you is ignorant.
I think you play too much of this half dead game and spend too much time on their forum with your Ned Flanders attitude.
You sir, are a loser.
General Discussion » Imbalanced Games! » Go to message
Yes this is absurd. The guardians pretty much ruins everything for me.
Did they had to go for the OP units? They are locked for certain players, fine. Did they have to make them way too strong?
When a war can be won simply because one side has access to a specific unit while the other doesn't... It's time to move on to another game
To me it is a blatant sign that the people behind Uniwar are ---------- -------------. By creating these units they made their strategy game a lot less strategic.
Forum Index Profile for NinjaPoutine »» Messages posted by NinjaPoutine