[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: keymaster2
Forum Index Profile for keymaster2 »» Messages posted by keymaster2
Technical Support Questions » online games error » Go to message
It shows everything like normal except that the online games are not shown and the archived games are missing and it says a general error occurred. Yes I do have good internet connection. Chat does work and I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling now.
Technical Support Questions » online games error » Go to message
for some reason i can't access my online games and it comes up with an error.how do i stop this error so i can play my online games again?
General Discussion » Titan need their plasma tank improved. » Go to message
Although they are strong,there are parts of each unit which makes it bad.
-The bopper is only attack range 3 so its hard to position where it can hit an enemy unit
-The borfly can't attack after it moves making it hard to use when the enemy units are just out of range
-The guardian cannot repair so it useless at low health
pento you forgot that eclipse is speedy as well
i have noticed the other tanky units lose more health in a fight against a plasma but the fact that others have more repair rate makes it harder for plasmas,it next to 1 assimilator allows it to heal 2, but a sapien tank next to an engineer allows it to heal 4,pinzer with infector 6 so it will make a big difference making the plasma tank better than the sapien with a healing buff
Khraleans » Khraleans - Under Powered or Under Played? » Go to message
i remember when i played as sapiens, i always used to lose but since i started playing as khraleans i won lots of points.I think people choose other races because of their units abilities.E.g people would use titans for long range and high attack against aerial.They might use sapiens for marauders and helicopters.I choose khrals for infector/high healing,garudas,wyrms and underlings high mobility and also cheaper units.The other 44/50 top players probably prefer the other units,it doesn't mean they're a bad race,it just means they prefer playing as sapiens and titans.
Khraleans » Getting walled? » Go to message
the infector is really good unit to use for healing.When using it be careful as it is very weak.Lots of units take down support in 1 attack
New Feature Request » You should fake real players with bots » Go to message
some bots are quite good.some 1799 bots can beat me
Khraleans » Khralean Healing Ability » Go to message
also the infector supports air units when they face eclipses or other anti-air units
Khraleans » Khralean Healing Ability » Go to message
the infector is the most expensive support unit.It is only fair for it to have the repair rate multiplied by three.All support units multiply their units around them by 1/100 of its cost.And infector is worth all the credits,it infects marines,plagues sapiens and makes units around heals as much as a medical base does.in a match i am playing i basically saved a 2 health garuda with my infector
Khraleans » Leviathan Rush: Why Khraleans have the best water unit » Go to message
lethiathans aren't that bad.They deal damage to aerial and can attack units next to it(unlike hydronauts) but yes they are bad, but they are cheaper than walkers and walkers are weaker.It just depends how you use levathons and they are just misunderstood creatures
Khraleans » Garudas » Go to message
yes they should because they retreat and repair and come back to haunt garudas
General Discussion » New units on Khraleans' perspective » Go to message
if they reduced underling they would have to reduce marine and mecha costs.Underling make up for attacking aerial with high mobility
General Discussion » New units on Khraleans' perspective » Go to message
you have to be careful with salamders.Though they spread plague quickly
General Discussion » Sapiens Unit composition vs Khraleans » Go to message
sapiens aren't weak against titans!titans have a huge disadvantage as the engineer steals their mechas and disables their units.plus their mechas and assisimilator have terrible mobility while sapiens have high mobility,allowing them to capture bases quicker than titans
Forum Index Profile for keymaster2 »» Messages posted by keymaster2