[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: フ乇千千卩卄79
Forum Index Profile for フ乇千千卩卄79 »» Messages posted by フ乇千千卩卄79
New Feature Request » Proposal to change the way maps are ranked » Go to message
Just to start this off, I'll give a more in depth response once I process this. I belive ai does already play in the background. If u check the game invites alot of them are ai games. At least it used to be not sure if that changes
General Discussion » Balance seems a bit off in favour of bugs » Go to message
  wookieontheweb wrote:I wish Devs would show a stats table per map (at least for 1v1) e.g.

Then it would be much easier to identify which maps were imbalanced and we could have a much better discussion about why.

Not sure how much help that would actually be. Their is a lot of factors that could contribute to a false positive.
General Discussion » Balance seems a bit off in favour of bugs » Go to message
First and form most we must remember that bugs are the favored race. Bugs are named after Xavis brother. Second the unit diversity that bugs have is immense, they are very capable of dominating any of the fields of battle. Titans and saps have very similar in that they rely heavy on the ghu game. That being said I do believe that currently race balance is damn near perfect especially after the kraken buff. That being said balance is achieved in a vacume. It's the maps that presents the chaos that offsets the balance. All maps to some degree are unbalanced without a certain amount of map unbalance most games would just be build ups. So yes many maps are in essence unbalanced. The trick to maps is to give each race an advantage i.e. a road for ghu, or a tree 3 tiles from a base for underlings to jump on in one move. So yes I believe that the races are balanced and yes I believe maps especially poorly made maps can change the course of the race balance. #supportmapmakers
General Discussion » Grand Mapmaking Contest 2018 » Go to message
How are things going with the judging of this contest?
Forum Index Profile for フ乇千千卩卄79 »» Messages posted by フ乇千千卩卄79