[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: n!/s
Forum Index Profile for n!/s »» Messages posted by n!/s
General Discussion » Balance seems a bit off in favour of bugs » Go to message
  StarryBlink wrote:I think the game balance now is as its best since it was born.
We can argue that Uniwar reach the absolute balance now.

Previously I would say kharl beat titan, titan beat sap, and sap beat kharl in general.
Today it seem to depend on maps. But in general, very well balanced.

Any balance adjustment from this point, you have to be very cautious.

For the balance team.
I suggest you mark the current unit stats distinctively form previous versions.
So in the future, if you make some balance adjustments and get lost.
You'll know where to return.

yes, hit that sweet "revert commit" button
New Feature Request » New turret tile? » Go to message
@wookieontheweb I think we agree on that. Probably mainly because this for the most part does not really require new attributes/properties but rather just changing a few values that already exist thus making it the easiest to implement. At least I think it is.

Decommission might also work without too much effort (I imagine just triggering the same function that is triggered when a unit gets dealt enough damage to be destroyed)
That would probably the simplest option: make the turret be of a new unit type: static. Static units can only be constructed from turret sites (like harbors). Once capped, the turret can be built. It's movement would simply set to 0 (or the possible movement tiles to none). Also I advocate that to keep the races unique the Khral would get an 'Infected Turret', the Titans a 'Plasma Cannon' and the Sapiens an autocannon 'Hellfire'. The names were just the first thing that came to my mind though and are up for discussion
Imo it should only be capturable via support units, thus introducing a second role to them. Would be pretty interesting as well due to their weak defense and slow movement.
Forum Index Profile for n!/s »» Messages posted by n!/s