[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: General Ledger
Forum Index Profile for General Ledger »» Messages posted by General Ledger
Technical Support Questions » online games error » Go to message
Looks like they had a server issue, and are up and running now. A quick response was appreciated.

Though my tournament opponent did not seem to respect that and skipped my turn...
Well, I suppose if its affecting everyone, that isn't so bad. Won't be skipped and kicked from all my active games.

I believe I'm in a position to win my first tournament round ever, so timing is pretty inconvenient for me.
Was anyone able to find a solution for the "General System Error?" Just hit me today.
General Discussion » Finding Players for Team Tournaments » Go to message
Thank you for the thoughtful reply. Some good suggestions there, I wasn't sure if it was bad etiquette to talk during games because I haven't seen anyone do it, save for a "good game" at the end.

If that doesn't work, I will try my hand at map making.
General Discussion » Finding Players for Team Tournaments » Go to message
Hi, Fairly new to Uniwar. I like the turn based challenge, and the fact that this isn't a pay to win game. Most of all I like that all the players I've come across have shown class, no flaming or political ramblings.

Just started getting into tournaments and I thought a team one would be fun. For those of you who have played, just wondering how you found your teammates. Do you know each other in real life or just find each other in the course of playing?
Forum Index Profile for General Ledger »» Messages posted by General Ledger