[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: Iwer Sonsch
Forum Index Profile for Iwer Sonsch »» Messages posted by Iwer Sonsch
Technical Support Questions » How to be remembered/stay logged in when reopening the game? » Go to message
still not back to what it used to be like btw
Bug Reports » Bug bounty: find a new bug and receive uni-coins » Go to message
Units system v164
BlueStacks

Game fails to accept my turn if I get a new Veteran. The unit also heals by 2 HP when receiving Veteran status.

To reproduce:
- Load up an online game
- Receive a Veteran (by killing a unit to gather enough xp)
- End turn
-> "Fehler: Spiel und Server sind nicht synchron!"

Edit: Fixed, thanks!
Bug Reports » [FIXED] Veteran glitch (healing 2 when leveling up) crashes » Go to message
Recently, I found my units to heal by 2 when receiving Veteran status. This may be due to a balance update.
BUT: When I try to end my turn after receiving a Veteran, I get a message that translates to "Error: The game and Server are not synchronized!". Only if I perform a turn where I don't receive any new Veterans, the game lets me end the turn.
This makes me and everyone else unable to perform turns that may be optimal.
Please fix this ASAP.

Edit: Fixed, thanks! Veterans no longer heal 2 when leveling up, and the turn can be ended.
Technical Support Questions » How to be remembered/stay logged in when reopening the game? » Go to message
I've been playing Uniwar for over a year now and used to get automatically logged in, with all my settings saved like sounds and music turned off. However, after reinstalling the game today, I keep being logged out and having to log back in every time I start up the game, and the sound is always on initially.

How do I re-enable being logged in immediately every time I start the game?

Regards
Forum Index Profile for Iwer Sonsch »» Messages posted by Iwer Sonsch