[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: milton rodrigues
Forum Index Profile for milton rodrigues »» Messages posted by milton rodrigues
User Generated Maps » Starting tips in map-making » Go to message
Guys, how can i find my map?! I made a map (name: Hellcife) and after posting it and testing it with friends i noticed that there was an error. How do i download again and fix the error? I made two other maps after this one and i can't restore the original version to change
General Discussion » Teammatch (Single Color) » Go to message
Great! Thanx for the support!
General Discussion » Teammatch (Single Color) » Go to message
Guys, here's a suggestion ... I am colorblind and some modern games already have a filter that smooths out possible color conflicts. I think something like this in UniWar can be difficult, but I don't understand why TeamMatch games don't adopt a single color for each team. Imagine ... In 1 on 1 matches i have no difficulties, but in 2 x 2 team matches, where each one has a different color, already disturbs me a little! All the time i have to check and memorize what color my ally is and, no matter how messy the game may be, visualize what is my next move on the board.

I believe that even for those who are not colorblind it can bring some confusion to identify the team partner,
because everyone has an individual color.

It's simple, all team multiplayer games unify users colors into one "Red Team" or "Blue Team". In deathmatch you can have your individual color!

Thanx...

Forum Index Profile for milton rodrigues »» Messages posted by milton rodrigues