[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
What is accepted behaviour when one half of team is removed?
Forum Index » General Discussion
rn170uk

rn170uk

I'm annoyed. ZHT08211 was removed from a team game and the other team will not accept peace. I'm in the ninth round and neither PACKERS nor Kevin h will give up on the game.

It is impossible to play a team game with one player and imho, it is the 'decent' thing to offer/accept peace in this situation. If he had been beaten, then that's a different story.. he just never played his turns and was removed.
[Avatar]
guolin

[Avatar]
guolin

Well, seeing as how all team games are unrated now, you might as well resign if you don't feel like being roflstomped by a team with an obvious advantage. On the other hand, there's no real point for your opponents not to be a good sportsman and just offer peace. If you haven't already talked to them, you should do it, and if they don't resign, well, let them boost their own inflated self-ego. It might not look like good sportsman conduct, but there's no rule that says "Thou shalt accept peace in a team game if one of your opponents resign in Uniwar."
[Avatar]
lantry

[Avatar]
lantry

^what he said.
this is why i stopped doing team matches. you can't always rely on your teammate, unless you are your only teammate.
[Avatar]
nfong

[Avatar]
nfong

Team games are unrated? I'm currently in a few rated team games though...

When life gives you lemons...

"TAKE YOUR DAMN LEMONS BACK, LIFE. I DON'T WANT YOUR STINKIN' LEMONS."
Forum Index » General Discussion