[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
What the fuck?
Forum Index » General Discussion
revofpodus

revofpodus

I do not get any points off J.A.C.E. He was a 1851 was a 1862 I won the RATED game.. No points. We play again he wins and gets 22 points from me.. FUCKING 22? Seriously

I play him on triasle. I beat them both. I get 5 points off the other guy ZERO points from jace

I join 5 games he started and resign all of them he gets points for every game .. 18, 14, 12 , 9 ect

So he's now a 1901 and I'm a 1805 cause I gave him all my points. I play him again rated and again beat him (he's not very good) I GET NO FUCKING POINTS

Come on morn programmers. Your so obsesed with hacked games you've ruined uniwar. Half the maps are gone, no one plays anymore and Now this horse shit

Total bullshit , what you've done to is game. Morons

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 06, 2011 08:55

[Avatar]
Cpt Hawaiian

[Avatar]
Cpt Hawaiian

I can see how that would be frustrating. Give the devs and mods some time to look into your history, I'm guessing they may be able to check on your account and correct it. (Not to mention ban any hackers if that is proven to be the case).

Xavi around? Can something be done about this? Nothing is worse than losing points to hackers, that's for sure.

---------------------------------------
MODERATOR has spoken.
[WWW]
nfong!

nfong!

Let the devs know by inviting them to a game. Complaining on the forums without any proof will get you nowhere.
revofpodus

revofpodus

Ok new one..

Zanyulin (or whatever) he is a 1980 I'm a 1870. We play deadmonk 3min. I beat him I get 2 points.. Wow.

He boots me off another deadmonk 3min game .. He's a 1963 I'm a 1870 somthing.. HE GETS 8 POINTS OFF ME..

So higher ranked players I win I get 2 , they win I lose -8

What the fuck is wrong with your fucking game

ARGGGG

No matter who I play I only get 1-2 points regardless of rank but if I Lise I'm loosing 8-22 points..

I played a 1850 somthing and I was a 1860ish and lost -11 points to him I beat a 1790 when I was a 1810 and got 1point.. 1 fucking point..

Arhgggggggggg.. U people fucking ruined this game. Take that puter your mommy got u for Xmas and learn some code and fix what u morons hacked up

Losers
cochise

cochise

Revofpodus,

It’s a simple rule, if you play against an opponent more than once, then you win less points each game in custom.

Its now irrelevant of the ranking differences. If you play a new opponent with the same ranking differences you get more points for your win, than a player you have already beat.
[Avatar]
nfong

[Avatar]
nfong

revofpodus wrote: Ok new one..

Zanyulin (or whatever) he is a 1980 I'm a 1870. We play deadmonk 3min. I beat him I get 2 points.. Wow.

He boots me off another deadmonk 3min game .. He's a 1963 I'm a 1870 somthing.. HE GETS 8 POINTS OFF ME..

So higher ranked players I win I get 2 , they win I lose -8

What the fuck is wrong with your fucking game

ARGGGG

No matter who I play I only get 1-2 points regardless of rank but if I Lise I'm loosing 8-22 points..

I played a 1850 somthing and I was a 1860ish and lost -11 points to him I beat a 1790 when I was a 1810 and got 1point.. 1 fucking point..

Arhgggggggggg.. U people fucking ruined this game. Take that puter your mommy got u for Xmas and learn some code and fix what u morons hacked up

Losers

When life gives you lemons...

"TAKE YOUR DAMN LEMONS BACK, LIFE. I DON'T WANT YOUR STINKIN' LEMONS."
revofpodus

revofpodus

Ok cochses .. (or whatever)

This time I took screen shots.. If your right .. And that sounds like the stupidest explination ever.. Then zhaulighn (or whatever) should ALSO be getting less points.

But he's not. Every time he wins he still gets 7 or 8 points. I just played him 4 times and took 4 screen shots as proof ( how do I upload? )

Game 1 I won and got 1 point he was a 2010 I was 1899

Game 2 I won and got ZERO

Game 3 I surrendered he got +8

Game 4 I lost he got +8

Soooooo dipshit when does he start getting less? I've played him many time sure ( not many players left anymore) .. And he wins 40% of the time but while I have NEVER gotten more than 1 or 2 points (even on the first game) he has always gotten 8 off me .

Forget the fact hes a higher rank, please explain how he continues to get more points and I never got more than 2.

Yes I do have the screen shots from each of the above games..
Forum Index » General Discussion