[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
The WORST thing about Uniwar..
Forum Index » General Discussion
grav3d1gger

grav3d1gger

The subject is overly dramatic. It's bad for me, but it's not Uniwar's fault.. I KEEP CHECKING MY GAMES AT TRAFFIC LIGHTS WHILE DRIVING!! argh!

P.S. Please make a widget!!

P.P.S. add me, I play every day and check every 5 hours, minimum, when awake!
[Avatar]
Martyr

[Avatar]
Martyr

Worst thing is when u lose against a noob also when you have to play against a full on irritating cocky British hating anonymous players, do my head in, even they are the worst insults, obviously 5!

Live Life To The Limit|Live Life To The Edge
[Email]
igniz13

igniz13

Probably the rock paper scissors way that armies are set-up. Obviously you can still win with whatever race but it still unhinged things a little. Would be a lot better if it wasn't there.
[Avatar]
lantry

[Avatar]
lantry

igniz13 wrote: Probably the rock paper scissors way that armies are set-up. Obviously you can still win with whatever race but it still unhinged things a little. Would be a lot better if it wasn't there.

I think the worst thing about uniwar is probably the hexes way the board is set-up. Obviously you can still move your units but it still unhinged things a little. Would be a lot better if it was made out of circles or something.
Forum Index » General Discussion