[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Need . . . more . . . maps!
Forum Index » New Feature Request
Patrius

Patrius

I love UniWar. I love seeing the pros/cons of playing each race on each map, and I've usually got 20 games going at all times.

But I gotta tell you -- I'm getting tired of these maps! They're so easy to make, why not throw in 10 extra maps every patch? You could even have a map-off competition on the forums! You wouldn't even have to make your own maps, just sign off on user-created content. =D

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
MasonC

MasonC

That would be nice but I feel that uniwar is no longer under development, maybe there will be a update once every five six months but I feel uniwar is dead and the forums have died with it.
[Avatar]
lantry

[Avatar]
lantry

I had the misfortune to join when the game was already dying. There used to be a map editor available, and we were told that we should post maps we make on the forums, so that the devs can put the good ones into the game. Unfortunately, by the time I got here the map editor was no longer available for download, and the devs have not responded to my questions on the forums (if they even check them any more). It is such a great game, it is sad that it didn't become popular enough to do well.
Forum Index » New Feature Request