[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Unfair players
Forum Index » General Discussion
rn170uk

rn170uk

rn170uk wrote: I played Jungle against a similar ranked player. I was red titans and managed to beat Saps. I guess I was just lucky.

Yes, it seems so... just been killed with the same combo by a more experienced player. Requested peace, and it's been rejected. vict16 is therefore on my unfair players list.
[Avatar]
Toss

[Avatar]
Toss

rn170uk wrote:
  rn170uk wrote: I played Jungle against a similar ranked player. I was red titans and managed to beat Saps. I guess I was just lucky.

Yes, it seems so... just been killed with the same combo by a more experienced player. Requested peace, and it's been rejected. vict16 is therefore on my unfair players list.

LOL!
You'r crying about unfair player after some1 beat You?! If I'm playn' vs Titans on aqua maps should I request peace at the veary beginning? This is stupid thinking.. and don't anyone says s**t about destros being the most powerful aqua unit.. titans sea rapes them every single time because of their range.

PS. I'm a Sap player and I'm not crying after getting my ass kicked by Titans on aqua maps - You should do the same.. "unfair".. thats funny!
PPS. Destros should be cheaper, because they sucks.. really.

Cheers!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 16, 2012 11:50

[Avatar]
waxoid

[Avatar]
waxoid

You may want to try using helis more as part of your anti-hydro plan. I've done fine with that but balance there is still something of an open question to me (i.e. not enough games against 2500+ on different Aqua maps). Titan-Sap is particularly sensitive to map shape (e.g. GreenIsle is broken with Sap beating Titans too easily despite being an Aqua map, because of helis). I think Titan-Sap imbalance is a bit worse on land maps generally, but there are special maps like Jungle which reverse the dynamic. I don't think Titan-Sap or Titan-Khral Jungle should be included in random ranked.
Belloc

Belloc

Two players using maps where the first turn advantage ended the games in the first turn. Effectively in the first case, and actually in the second. Avoid the maps and the players. Check all maps before you play to make sure that the host can't dominate from the first turn. Such maps should be removed and starting order should ALWAYS be random. Not the host.

Lauf - Snowfire1972b
TheXCorez - DiamondsForever4P
[Avatar]
Mantis Lord

[Avatar]
Mantis Lord

Yeah, it's annoying how "rated" maps don't also mean "balanced/fair" maps inherently. They get rated through player feedback, but if the wrong matchups come up to test it then not all of the balance issues will come out before it makes the list. The best situation is to have an expert study a map before it gets approved to Rated, to see if it is possible to lose a base on first turn etc (like Breakthrough 4p map). That's not really feasible now, but I think it's something that needs deep review.

Until then, yeah. Just do your best to avoid dicey maps :/

How does a helicopter catch the flu, exactly?
Forum Index » General Discussion