[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Beauty
Forum Index » General Discussion
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

Raund150

Who loves UniWar and wants seriously study the UniWar secrets and tactics - email me
[WWW]
[Avatar]
waxoid

[Avatar]
waxoid

Impressive assembly. "Real" game? Draw?
[Avatar]
lantry

[Avatar]
lantry

What does the other player's side look like? I think I see a bunch of helis.
Just Imagine the how amazing that battle would be. If red has about as many helis as blue has walkers, I think he might stand a chance. All of the eclipses are in the back, and it would take a bit to get them into the front to fight the helis.
Oh and btw does this happen a lot on this map? I had it happen to me recently in a random game, and I think I surrendered because I didn't want to deal with it all (it was an unrated game).

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 15, 2011 14:33

[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

It's a real battle. Rematch with lion. Here he is not so hurry as was in previous one, so i think, sap has no chance here. Screenshots will be later.

Who loves UniWar and wants seriously study the UniWar secrets and tactics - email me
[WWW]
[Avatar]
waxoid

[Avatar]
waxoid

I'm interested in how the early game went. I haven't had a match on this map go very long (I'm sure that's an opponent problem. For one, I think Sap vs. Titans I keep seeing Titan players try to build hydros which I think is just silly on this map & easy to beat with helis.) Sap can pressure early with marauders & helis, probably could build Destroyers if they wanted and set up positions that bombard blue's forward bases?, so I've been wondering how hard it would be for Titans to reach walker dominance (i.e. stage of the game where they've successfully stood up walkers that cannot be easily challenged). Sounds like that hasn't been a problem in your guys' games here.

Also somewhat interesting how blue (eventually) advances from this position, that's why I asked whether it's drawish, seems hard to get those walkers across (cheap to tear them down with marauders) but I see red has a spawning problem that blue can bombard bases from the north shore.

Khral must beat Titans though, I'm sure, per usual.

Thanks for sharing the screenshots.
[Avatar]
lantry

[Avatar]
lantry

waxoid wrote:
Khral must beat Titans though, I'm sure, per usual.

I'm not so sure. Khrals can get the advantage early, but titans can build up defenses pretty quick. Eclipses in the front and walkers in the back, with a plasma at each entrance, and you have a pretty well defended base.
[Avatar]
waxoid

[Avatar]
waxoid

Sure, seems the key would be whether you can slow or stop khral getting ants into play. They do have to come up for air to get across.
[Avatar]
nfong

[Avatar]
nfong

I'm playing a k v t on this map with Ismael right now, I'll see if I can upload some pics.
I think I'm going to have to sacrifice some of my levis since they're blocking the water spaces...

When life gives you lemons...

"TAKE YOUR DAMN LEMONS BACK, LIFE. I DON'T WANT YOUR STINKIN' LEMONS."
Forum Index » General Discussion