[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Some suggestions
Forum Index » New Feature Request
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

Here are my suggestions on how to improve uniwar, and why...

1. Chat to players team/global before a game starts
This makes it possible to discuss tactics before the game starts

2. Possibility to reject invitations
Have been requested before. Annoying when other players fill your free slots with games you dont want...

3. Different ladder for team and solo games
Team play is very different from solo-games.

4. In unrated team-games, a bot takes over if a player is removed in the first round
This will make it possible to continue unrated games that would otherwise be pointless to play...

5. Show in chatlog who asked for peace, and who rejected, and who skipped
Will make the dialoge better...

6. Categorize players as "trustworthy" the same way as you add "friends". Then show this in profile (number of recomendations)
This will change the "friend" system much... Usually you add friends that play well or you have some kind of dialoge with... I would this rather to be trustworthy players, and friends would be those players you knew better than that...

7. Show days since last online in "friend" list
Many "friends" have been long gone, and should not be on your friendlist... This suggestion will be obsolete if suggestion 6 is implemented.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 30, 2011 08:10

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
[Avatar]
rwieczor84

[Avatar]
rwieczor84

i like your ideas
joshua05

joshua05

Great ideas Simsverd hopefully the Devs see this and apply it to the next update for the game
Sphink

Sphink

1) more like a code of conduct or ethics. Player 1 and 2 are the first to move for their team so it is polite for them to ask what the teams strategy will be, but it shouldn't be forced on players to chat before the match begins... Idk, it's good in theory

2) yes

3) yes

4) yes

5) idk... This could cause a lot of arguments, flaming, trash talk, and all sorts of other stuff... Idk if I want that in my games... But sometimes it would be interesting... I mean you already know it probably wasn't anyone on your team, so does it matter if you specifically know which one of your opponents did it. Maybe if it only told you "YOUR OWN TEAM SKIPPED YOU!"

6) I don't care...

7) I don't care...

Good luck, Have fun!

My biased opinions are open-minded.
-Sphink
Forum Index » New Feature Request