[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Players with no honor
Forum Index » General Discussion
[Avatar]
rwieczor84

[Avatar]
rwieczor84

random once give you map in favor once give map in favor to your opponent. in long time it would be balanced. good player can win more games than average so he would take more points. I undestand that players don't like playing long time games (like river runs, rubicon crossing) but signing peace in each game is pathetic...

and please show me which map are 100% balanced!

it should be new ranking system divided on: random games, custom games, multiplayer games and general.
hectopascal

hectopascal

I took some photos of my "conversation" with Hydrogen from our multiplayer X island game. She was accusing me of cheating because her L10 walker only did 1 damage to my L5 plasma tank. In that turn, my plasma tank went from L10 to L7 (after yellow player's wyrm shot it), then L5 (after being shot by something not in my view) then L4 then dead after being hit by Hydrogen's L10 plasma tank. I'm sure Hydrogen will upload the screenshots soon like she said she would so everyone can decide.

Anyways, here's a warning to anyone who ever finds themselves in a winning position against Hydrogen: she will accuse you of weird things and coerce you into surrendering with empty threats of banning your account. Definition of player with no honor!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 21, 2011 17:20

hydrogen

hydrogen

Ok everyone this is the scenario. It is my turn on x-island as blue player. I have a level 10 walker on plain terrain attack a level 5 plasma tank (hectopastals tank) on sand terrain. It was the first attack I made on my turn. The attack did one damage. I have been playing uniwar for quite some time now and I see this as being impossible. When it happened my jaw dropped, as I never have seen a full health walker do anything less than 2 damage to any type of tank. Before I accused him I wanted to be positive, so I went into offline vs mode and tested this out well over a hundred times. I cannot do one damage ever, even when the tanks have full health.

You see, me and my partner xxxFisherxxx have a very good strategy on this map. Because of it, I am 29-0 in wins-losses. Basicly a perfect record. But in this game against these 2 players, we were pretty much beaten by round 10, and if you ever play x-island, you know that getting beaten that soon is rather quick. Then i see my 10 walker do one damage to his 5 tank. I highly suspect cheating, as well as my partner (who said he noticed earlier in game that his attacks werent adding up).

I asked people on uniwar about this, people who have been playing alot longer than me. They say the only way this is possible is if your walker is on swamp terrain. that makes sense since swamp can take an attack point away from you. but as you already know, there are no swamp terrains on x-island.

They must be cheating right? I find it hard to swallow that the most expensive ground unit in the game is capable of only doing one damage to a tank, as i have never seen this and I play as titans all the time. I told fisher to take screenshot so he will be posting after me. decide for yourselves.
xxxFISHERxxx

xxxFISHERxxx

I will post my screenshot as soon as I get home. I concur with Hydrogen (who is a man by the way).

If we are wrong an apology is will be given to our opponents and it will be posted on the board.

Thank you!
xxxFISHERxxx

xxxFISHERxxx

Here is the screenshot...
 Filename UNIPIC.jpg [Disk] Download
 Description
 Filesize 4 Kbytes
 Downloaded:  5 time(s)

hydrogen

hydrogen

while the picture quality is crappy, if you take and resize picture you can see it a little better. But that is not necessary, as hectopascal already confirmed what happened in the above post.
hectopascal

hectopascal

Well you seem to be doing well in this map with your W/L record, but me and cpapnoea are obviously better this time round.
Red player sapiens (cpap) was being attacked by garudas so i sent down an eclipse to help him out. Then i think you and your brother's strategy fell apart cos you couldn't decide whether to attack me or cpap and kept moving your garudas up and down whilst my eclipses destroyed them. Your walkers were also not positioned properly, no wonder you're losing. I had 2 walkers in range of every one of yours so the only thing you could do was retreat.
And then I log on to find these accusations about me cheating due to your failure of a strategy! Unbelievable! But as M-27 said, I suppose it's understandable because it is very rare for a full health walker to only do 1 damage to a plasma tank so I shouldn't be too angry at you. Now what about those other unfair attacks/damages you were talking about?? Eclipses are supposed to inflict major damage to flying units in case you weren't aware. (you also don't seem to be using eclipses to battle the choppers).
Sphink

Sphink

It is 100 percent possable for a 10 walker to hit a plasma tank for 1 health regardless of the tanks health.

Edit: you never said sand terrain in your other posts... I didn't test that... But it does not effect the tank any... Just uses more mobility.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 21, 2011 20:11

Good luck, Have fun!

My biased opinions are open-minded.
-Sphink
[Avatar]
waxoid

[Avatar]
waxoid

test calculation says roughly 4% chance of walker doing only 1 damage to a plasma tank. So rare yes (1 in 25) but clearly not proof of cheating.
cochise

cochise

I think someone owes an apology, a walker can sometimes only do 1 damage to a tank!
J.C.

J.C.

Yes it is possibile. It happened to me two times in the same turn!!!!

On Bases Galore, my two ten walkers hit a 8 plasma (8 or 7, i don't remember well) and damaged it of only two...
I swear, i threw the phone on the bed, i was really angry.

By the way, i don't think that you can cheat on UniWar.

Test my maps:
1-on-1
ColdestPlace - Tiny Desert - SkyAndSand

3-on-3
DeadFlower
David

4-on-4
BasesGaloreXL6
BasesGaloreXL7
Styrwirld

Styrwirld

MORE-PEX.

This was the situation:

We were playing a 10 minutes game, he disconnects about 2 hours, so I didnt skip his turn, I left a note saying that Im tired of skipping and win, that I wanted a fair game, and go to sleep.

When I came back, he skipped 2 turns and Kicked me from the game.

He won.

So, Unfair, Without Honor.

Edit: MORE-PEX

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 03, 2011 13:27

Forum Index » General Discussion