[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Unable to transform capturing units.
Forum Index » Bug Reports
ahbritto

ahbritto

My infector was not allowed to capture a marine capturing a base. If this is a feature, it would be nice to document it.
[Avatar]
Robin

[Avatar]
Robin

This is a feature; you cannot transform a unit that is capturing a base. And yes, it would be a good idea to document this.
magic molly

magic molly

However, capturing units have less defense (2 instead of 5 or 6) so it's easier to kill them. I'm pretty sure it's whenever an infantry is on a base that it can't be captured, though i'm not sure.
omulu

omulu

magic molly wrote: However, capturing units have less defense (2 instead of 5 or 6) so it's easier to kill them. I'm pretty sure it's whenever an infantry is on a base that it can't be captured, though i'm not sure.

It is possible to transform a unit that is just sitting on a base.
[Avatar]
_jnc_

[Avatar]
_jnc_

magic molly wrote: However, capturing units have less defense (2 instead of 5 or 6) so it's easier to kill them. I'm pretty sure it's whenever an infantry is on a base that it can't be captured, though i'm not sure.

Units have less defense when capturing? That's new info to me; couldn't find it in the rules... Actually light ground are +2 on bases, I thought that applied also when capturing
Forum Index » Bug Reports