[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Drains batteries on android
Forum Index » Bug Reports
Azhrei

Azhrei

I can't recommend it yet because if I did, my friends would get mad at the app and uninstall it because it drains battery way too fast. The issue doesn't affect me as badly as others because I can force my CPU to run at a much lower clock speed when I'm playing UniWar so that I can maintain decent battery life. My friends however aren't as technically inclined. It's much better for me to recommend it when the fix is in place and they can judge the game on the merit of it's gameplay.
markus_b

markus_b

I just got the update to Uniwar HD and think it is much better now. I just played a short solo game, so my findings may be incomplete. But unless before my SGS2 did stay cool and did not heat up as before.

Edit: Just played a couple of games during 2-3h. Battery drain is still there and it is still bad. Even when running with the power-supply connected it drains the battery. The phone also gets quite warm.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 22, 2012 14:18

[Avatar]
soupnet

[Avatar]
soupnet

I'm finding the battery life to be slightly better since upgrading to Uniwar HD, but it's still very bad. Uniwar uses much more battery than my screen and the rest of the OS combined.
At least it doesn't make my phone sizzle anymore.
Lava

Lava

xavi wrote: I did not have the time to fix it yet. Will fix.this.week or next week in worse case. Thank you for theimportant feedback

Any update on this? Thanks.
Nutrageous

Nutrageous

Just chiming in to say the game is still a huge battery hog on my bionic and really appreciate a fix! Thanks in advance Dev!
Bacongrease

Bacongrease

Have this problem on my Samsung (Google) Galaxy Nexus too. Uses more battery than the screen! Pretty much a game breaker , please fix!
Forum Index » Bug Reports