[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
30+ pages of open rated games
Forum Index » General Discussion
Sphink

Sphink

What is the point of have over 600 open rated games? Most of them are either the same 5 maps, 3 minute games, or were created days ago!

I can understand having a 12/24hr game be open for about 3 days... If nobody joins after that long it should be deleted, nobody want to play that map/matchup.

A 3/10 minute Should be deleted when the host goes offline! There is no reason to have that many open rated 3m games from hrs/days ago with the host offline. That's an exploit people take advantage of hoping people forget and then start the game at a later time when player 2 is offline and just kick the player first round and take their points.

And do people really join game the were created over 10 days ago?! Let alone 16-35 days ago?!!! The last 4 pages are blank anyway because there are so many games!

600 open games that nobody is ever goin to join seems like a wast of space to me. Taking up server space and whatnot...

What do you guys think??

Good luck, Have fun!

My biased opinions are open-minded.
-Sphink
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

i agree 100% that something should be done with this... the time can be discussed ofc...

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
[Avatar]
Rainbow

[Avatar]
Rainbow

I'm for limit too. My opinion is that time limit for open game should depends on game type:

- open 3 and 10 min games should be deleted immediately after host player goes offline (or may be after very short period of time)

- open 1v1 and 1v1v1 games should exist not more than 10 days

- open games for 4 and more players should exist much longer. Me and my friend Unisolitudes recently joined to one team game, which was created 28 days before. After about 4 days it began and i'm enjoying it now.
I didn't list all those pages to search it, I just sorted games from closest to my rank.
Forum Index » General Discussion