[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Starting a random game
Forum Index » General Discussion
jaredpa29

jaredpa29

I am fairly new to uniwar. Well I started playing sometime ago, but am just starting to pick it up again. So a couple minutes after i start a random game i will always get one or two more random games that i didn't sign up for. The fact that i have more games doesn't bother me, but that i don't get to decide what race i play so. I have tried to change my availability settings to no one and availability for random games to no but i still have the same problem. Is there anything i can do? or should i just get use to playing with titans every once in awhile.

thanks
jaredpa29
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

its a bug. happens now and then (i dont know if any settings or score affect it..)

only way to awoid it is :
ether not play random.. or have 19 games, making the new the 20. (max possible).

... on the other hand.. you should learn to play all races....

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
Evil Jet

Evil Jet

My theory on this one is...

When you open up a random game the system puts you up for a short amount of time as being open to all random games. The new games that you have from people you didn't accept random games from got you in that short time you were searching for someone else.

What was recommended above is an appropriate solution, however, I did the same thing as you and tried to play random games where I chose my race. Now, in an effort to understand the game to it's fullest I have started just playing random everything. It helps a lot, and my rating went from 1600 to 2200+ in short time.

My recommendation is to play all types of random games, and to use loses as valuable tools for learning.

Good luck!
Forum Index » General Discussion