[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Uniwar HD Tourney
Forum Index » Tournaments
[Avatar]
Tvetan

[Avatar]
Tvetan

Currently im in class; but sortly after i will post in regards to Samuraj's situation, i will update contestants place ments, and i will address the players who have had technical difficulties. Currently i am also conrtucting an organized format to which we can play tournaments more frequently with more productivity and interaction

The Old Lie; Dulce et Decorum Est Pro Patria Mori
samuraj

samuraj

Tvetan and others, unfortunately now I have absolutely no time for the tournament, I can not play more than a month. Besides, I think my opponent Cpt Hawaiian still stronger and more worthy player. So I leave this tournament and I wish all participants good luck and have more free time!
[Avatar]
Cpt Hawaiian

[Avatar]
Cpt Hawaiian

Well, samuraj just surrendered on account of him having to leave to a mountainous area for about a month with no phone connection. So hats off to a great contender. I had pretty much won our first match (about 900 credit lead by round 19 as titan vs. titan and also strong map control). The second match was very early at only maybe 7 rounds or so, and it was even as me saps and him titans.

Anyway, he is a great uniwar strategist! He had several well planned moves and even killed one of my plasma tanks that had 2 strength with a 4 strength walker! Although that was darn lucky roll, he had set it up well and went for it for quite a splash! And in addition I had two of his bases pinned with heavy assault and he weathered it quite impressively. That kept it going for awhile! So anyway, thanks for the great matches samuraj.

---------------------------------------
MODERATOR has spoken.
[WWW]
[Avatar]
Cpt Hawaiian

[Avatar]
Cpt Hawaiian

guess we posted at the same time. thx for great matches samuraj! you would make any player sweat going up against you!

MODERATOR has spoken.
[WWW]
[Avatar]
Tvetan

[Avatar]
Tvetan

Very honorable of the both of you; you guys are both great Uniwar players and excellent strategist's. Thank you Samruaj especially for being selfless. It's so rewarding to see auch skilled players also display such kindness. And thank you Cpt Hawaiin for having such good sportsmanship and positive influence. i will be posting the outcomes FORSURE today. I have it all ready and typed its just when i get back from class and have time posting it from my PC.
Keep up the good work!
Jon W. Tvetan

[Avatar]
Tvetan

[Avatar]
Tvetan

Hello Everyone; I have a HUGE Announcement for all of you. I am doing public response research on revolutionary new features for Uniwar HD; Xavi has appointed me to get feedback on our ideas (pro's and con's) and even acquire your guy's very own additions to the game. We need thinkers who are not afraid to post their thoughts. The more in depth you go on Your ideas and ours (ie; Mention balancing pro's and con's, how it would add new depth to Uniwar, etc.) the more likly each new addition will be added. Uniwar is all about the community and me and Xavi have been frantically searching for ways to spark the intrest of a large number of players. We want to see a growth of players that are active in community events like tournaments, discussions, and even a "Pro League" of the most skilled Uniwar Players.
THESE IDEAS AND OPINIONS ARE GOING TO BE FREQUENTLY LOOKED OVER FOR GROWTH ON UNIWAR; VAST FEEDBACK FROM EVERYONE IS IMPERATIVE TO SEEING ADDITIONS!!!

Sounds cool; but how can i help?
~ Just post your ideas and point of view; it's as easy as that. each bit of information is critical in the growth and evolution of Uniwar. And who knows, maybe your idea will be agreed upon unanimously and appear in a upcoming update
Well where do I go to post?
~ Uniwar.com/forum.page -> New Feature Request -> Project Evolve-A Community Driven Evolution
Awesome! Is there any Rules?
Yes and they are as follows-
~Be as thourough as possible; Im not expecting each of you to develope a graph and power point to support the changes/decisions/comments you want to see, but do explain your reasoning. ie; Explain how the new suggested unit balances the game, what help a new feature could provide,or why adding a new resource tile would deepen the strategy of the game.
~ Don't insult or demoralize; there is nothing wrong with disagreement and stating disagreement is agreement is encouraged, but racist or offensive slurs will not be tolerated. IMPORTANT- If i catch a player Verbally Abusing another steps will be taken to suspend or even freeze their account,it will NOT be tolerated as we all have an opinion.
~ IMPORTANT- Keep Your all your ideas in one post, seperate each idea with bullets-that way we can stay organized with thoughts and each players ideas can be easily quoted and reflected.
ie:
1.New Unit
2.Feature Request
3.New Tile
etc.

[Avatar]
Cpt Hawaiian

[Avatar]
Cpt Hawaiian

Awesome, I have tons of ideas

MODERATOR has spoken.
[WWW]
Nuell

Nuell

who won?
godblessu

godblessu

Congrats to WolfCat with winning both games! good games, gl in finals
WolfCat

WolfCat

Thanks GodblessU, those were cool games
Screenshots sent to Tvetan.
[Avatar]
Tvetan

[Avatar]
Tvetan

Thankyou guys; i wish the both of you could go on. however the other match is close to being finished, i apologize for the delay. I thought that having only 4 contestants left i wouldnt rush you guys. After all this is for fun
i will have a 15$ iTunes Gift Card for the winner
Good luck in the finals!

WolfCat

WolfCat

Hey, Tvetan, how's the second semifinal going?
I'm full of anticipation
godblessu

godblessu

Woow you didn't finish the tournament yet?? What happned? How come its not over yet? It looked good in the beginning.. too bad it was pointless
kyleq

kyleq

Why are the tournament maps not shown on the tournaments page?
[Avatar]
xavi

[Avatar]
xavi

We will add them very soon. They have not yet been decided.

-= The UniWar Team =-
[Email]
Forum Index » Tournaments