[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
UniWar API to organize tournaments
Forum Index » Tournaments
Would that API be useful
Yes, I could program and use it 57% [ 4 ]
Yes, for others who can program 43% [ 3 ]
No 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7
[Avatar]
xavi

[Avatar]
xavi

Hi to all UniWarriors avid of competing on the field

We are thinking about providing an UniWar API to allow fan sites to automatically process tournaments and potentially show replays. Any feedback and suggestions are welcome.

-= The UniWar Team =-
[Email]
Salival

Salival

Hi Xavi,
I don't know what API is but I understand it is some kind of tool that allows to organize tournaments.
Well, of course it would be very helpful for those who can program it and I think it would be quite cool to have access to a web site where you can see replays and statistics of any tournament.
[Avatar]
Tvetan

[Avatar]
Tvetan

Yes i belive that it would be very uselful to have this feature. That way we can have publicized events that all Uniwar players can be a part of and watch, this would be an excellent way for players not only to be entertained and remembered by, but also it would be a phenomenal way for players to use as a tool to get better and enhance their game. For example, i played Starcraft II very frequently, for the longest time i would lose to people for one simple reason, i simply couldnt build fast enough. But once i started watching my replays, and looking at other Pro players replays i began to notice how slowly i was moving, once i could track a certain point in time with the units/buildings i had it became a science.
ie; i should have X amount of units and X amount of Barracks at 4:00 minutes.
This would be a great addition to the Uniwar communtiy and to the Uniwar players, i belive that this will not only encourage more activity in the game, but will help us build a stronger group of players that would take that much more time to reinforce the strategies that they've taken time to perfect. Thank you once again Xavi and the Uniwar Team for bringing forth a revolutionary adition to an already revolutionary game. i look forward to the feature and its growth, if i could assist in any way, you know where to contact me.
Sincerely,
Jon Tvetan

The Old Lie; Dulce et Decorum Est Pro Patria Mori
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

Xavi, what is API? May be site Runiwar.ru will be useful

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 09, 2011 05:41

Who loves UniWar and wants seriously study the UniWar secrets and tactics - email me
[WWW]
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

internet is your friend Talone (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_programming_interface)

But you can ofc ask on your Russian forums if someone are "willing and able"

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
Forum Index » Tournaments