[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Rating of usermade maps
Forum Index » New Feature Request
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

Players should be able to rate usermade maps - similar to how apps are rated in market (0-5 stars). And it should be possible to see the statistiscs for each map:
- number of times played
- number of ratings
- average rating

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
joshua05

joshua05

I like it also I'm concerned that there wil be too many pages with "stupid" or unfair maps that will make it crowded and difficult to find Original maps. I'm just concerned that there will be players of lower rank or who are new to the game making outrageous maps and wasting space that could be used for better made maps. Does anyone feel the same way? Maybe I'm in the wrong thread
hydrogen

hydrogen

I too agree a rating system is a good idea, but there kinda is a rating system in place. When you select a usermade map, below it will show the amount of times it has been played. I know this isnt a rating system, but a higher number means atleast its popular, if not balanced as well.

What really needs to happen is there needs to be a way to de-publish a map, or if a map doesent get played for x amount of time it is automatically deleted, so we wouldnt have to vote maps out.

And if we cant de-publish, atleast give the map creator the ability to edit his own published maps. There is no way to test and see if a created map is balanced or even fun until it is played a few times.

Also, my biggest rant of all now is this. Now that hd is out, there are alot more games i want to play. 20 game slots used to be fine, but with all these maps being created i find myself hitting the limit and wanting to play alot more games.

Please consider my words devs.
[Avatar]
xavi

[Avatar]
xavi

We are adding these on the feature list. Thank you fir the feedback

-= The UniWar Team =-
[Email]
Forum Index » New Feature Request