[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Forum problems
Forum Index » How to make the uniwar.com website better
[Avatar]
jeffrey

[Avatar]
jeffrey

I'm using Firefox as a browser. Long threads in this forum are getting cut off at what appears to be a consistent length.

Also, the forum avatar isn't actually limited to the size it claims (130 pixels). I saw a user with a full size UniWar screenshot as his Avatar. 320 * 480.

Thanks!
Anonymous

Anonymous
Just for the sake of completeness: same problem with Safari...
magic molly

magic molly

And IE. And all my other obscure browsers. It's the site, not the browser.

Dunno what the issue it. I've used/seen this version of php before, didn't have this issue.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 22, 2009 17:42

Anonymous

Anonymous
Part of the problem with the forum is that it has been placed in a frame that is responsible for cutting off long posts. You can do what I do and can try viewing the forum outside of the frame. In Firefox, you can right-click anywhere in the forum, select 'This Frame', and then select Show Only This Frame' to view the forum outside of the frame. I'm sure other browsers have similar options for eliminating the frame. The forum loses a lot of its UI elements around the top and bottom of the page, but pages are no longer cut off, and some other annoyances like the poor scrolling behavior of the forum go away.
Forum Index » How to make the uniwar.com website better