[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Add game option to restart a turn
Forum Index » New Feature Request
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

curmudgeon wrote: If you see you don't get a favorable roll, you will just reset..

The randoms are seeded from the server.. so you will get the same rolls for each unit anyway. But its ofc possible to obtain better gangup and positioning.

I think it would be better if there only was possible to have only one account... but then there should be an increase on max games...

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
aragorn1398

aragorn1398

Adding a reset button would help a few players to fix a genuine mistake, but it would definitely be overshadowed by the abuse of most players, due to (1) seeing enemy units and (2) resetting if a bad number(s) is rolled and probably some other uses that would be discovered.
cogger

cogger

The restart turn button would be bad yes, but i think the logging between accounts should stay. I use this when i buy the wrong unit and already clicked away the undo button before I notice what happened.(amoung other serious mistakes) this "hack" is too much of a hassel to be exploited by most cheaters, and i only use it rarely(only for mistakes)
Forum Index » New Feature Request