[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Adding Friend after battle...
Forum Index » General Discussion
butz

butz

What happened to that option where you can add the people you just played with as friends?
[Avatar]
waxoid

[Avatar]
waxoid

Yes, good question, seems to have been removed.

I don't know about the 'friend' concept, but it's nice to know when you've played someone before and see what the record is. It's also nice to see only the people you've played in the top 500 to see how you and the people you know are doing relative to each other ("Top Friends"). For those two reasons I generally add everyone I get matched up with in random ranked (and who showed up to play out their games etc.)
Evil Jet

Evil Jet

I think with the removal of the aforementioned feature, it may be wise to add another way within, or perhaps even at the finished game screen to add people to your friends list.

Currently, I've met quite a few random, but awesome, people that I'd like to play with again. It can be quite difficult, however, to remember the spelling of Simsverd for the average person without having to back out and try to track down the name again.

We don't want to force people to use real pens, and real paper to do this, do we?

For this game to continue to remain largely active it will require strong community ties. New friends play a major role for me.

Any opinions from our developers on this issue?

Jet
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

As i understand .. its a balance between functionality and simplicity.. Think it was removed to reduce number of clicks after a match (in a MP game you had to do lots of clicks..)

I think they are working on improvements to the menues, and the friends "management" is part of that.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 19, 2012 08:03

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
butz

butz

ahhhh....i see.
thanks to your replies!
maybe we should move this topic to Feature Request?
Forum Index » General Discussion