[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Premium account: more active games
Forum Index » New Feature Request
ironklad

ironklad

Would anyone consider paying for a "Premium" account, in order to have more than 20 active games? I always have 20 games going, but 4 or 5 of those slots are usually taken up by games that are pending other players being ready... who can't play yet because their own game lists are already full like mine! If I had more game slots available, I'd definitely use them.
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

Well...

A premium account system is coming soon. With features like facebook access, mapeditor for iOS and more..
But i dont think there is any adjustments to the max number of games.

It has btw. been discussed and it is still possible this could change in the future.

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
ironklad

ironklad

I figured there might have been some discussion.. just couldn't find anything here. Well, it would have my support!
[Avatar]
yemrot

[Avatar]
yemrot

i just made another account and put a period after my name so it is the same yet different, now i have 40 games going and I think its just enough. it is kind of a drag logging in and out all the time, and once i even had a random game against myself, but all in all its not a bad way to go if you need a bigger uniwar fix
ironklad

ironklad

I have thought about that, but as you said it's inconvenient, and I also don't want to look like I'm trying to do something sneaky by having multiple accounts...
El-Mo

El-Mo

simsverd wrote: Well...

A premium account system is coming soon. With features like facebook access, mapeditor for iOS and more..
But i dont think there is any adjustments to the max number of games.

It has btw. been discussed and it is still possible this could change in the future.

i wonder why it has been dismissed, thats the no1 reason i and probably many others would be willing to pay for some premium, i dont see how i will pay anything for facebook or iOS , i wouldnt even touch it if you pay me for it! so what the heck, make it 40 for premium and i will gladly pay.

[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

Read my text again... it has not been dismissed..

Premium account will give functionality similar to current iOS version. Extra features like the mapeditor will be an in-app purchase.
Increased max games could possibly also be such a feature.

Accounts that have bought the game on iOS and Android will keep their current functionality for free.

Accounts that have not payed for the game will in the future be limited some in functionality.

More news to follow soon...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 02, 2012 10:40

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
[Avatar]
waxoid

[Avatar]
waxoid

Looking forward to when the gang gives me *some* way to give them more money for uniwar.
Forum Index » New Feature Request