[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
dan1's tourney number 2
Forum Index » Tournaments
[Avatar]
Rainbow

[Avatar]
Rainbow

Oh, Celeber is also here... Now i'm confused, don't know who i wish to win more
Let the strongest win!
[Avatar]
waxoid

[Avatar]
waxoid

fyi, I posted some screenshots and commentary of my round 1 match vs. JB-- here for fun
http://www.uniwar.com/forum/posts/list/1609.page. enjoy.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 18, 2012 20:02

[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

Round of 8 is done
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkMthumKlOnMdERvaUVudnBydUpLYTgteFZWeXRaVmc#gid=1

Semi finals start soon..
Map is NumberEightFamine

rlbb vs Aegis

vincent0923 vs waxoid

Best of luck!

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
J.C.

J.C.

like my mate rainbow, i expect just a winner. especially after wolfcat's depart from this tournament. xD

don't mind at me waxoid you are still very good (they say, never played with you).

Grats for beating wolfcat and jb

Test my maps:
1-on-1
ColdestPlace - Tiny Desert - SkyAndSand

3-on-3
DeadFlower
David

4-on-4
BasesGaloreXL6
BasesGaloreXL7
[Avatar]
waxoid

[Avatar]
waxoid

cheers, yeah not easy draws. WolfCat and I had some very fun extended sap-titan scrapping on the crater map. I have some screenshots I'll try to post.

What I'd like to do from here is win so that they can both fairly claim they deserved #2 , however it's not looking too promising vs. Vincent on the time front atm...
youownme

youownme

Go waxoid!

-_-
dan1

dan1

sorry i have not posted for a while for anyone following the tourney just an update that aegis has made the final and the other semi is mid flow so the final will not be far away. gl waxoid and vincent.

oh and go aegis for the final. will make me feel better going out to the overall winner
J.C.

J.C.

gogogogogogo Vincent!!!!!!!!!! Crush them all!!!! (so that i can say i always lose to you because you are one of the best )

Test my maps:
1-on-1
ColdestPlace - Tiny Desert - SkyAndSand

3-on-3
DeadFlower
David

4-on-4
BasesGaloreXL6
BasesGaloreXL7
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

Vincent beat waxoid in semi with smallest possible margin... grats and good luck in the finals vs Aegis soon to start!

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
dan1

dan1

Yes final is soon to start and a new 3rd tourney is in the final stages rdy to start please find the new furom post for more on this. good luck in the final aegis and vincent
vincent0923

vincent0923

I only won Wax by luck.

He was always slightly ahead of me because i lost a speeder earlier. In the game fav me, i was just 100 leading and in the game fav him,he is 350 leading.

both game developed after 10 rounds. we both started attacking.

he mad a mistake,or i was lucky.I attempted his mid base,Wax decided to save it and lost a P Tank(worth 500)
meanwhile in my game as Titan, i decided to give up middle base (25 credit per round) and hold my defence in my main bases area.

I think Wax had not yet changing his strategy and still wanted to hold the base for another round so he lost more units in the following rounds.
After those two rounds battle.Wax lost the mid base and most of the units. with 2 mecha per rounds,he couldn't hold much longer.
In another game.I lost the mid base but save most of the units(2 P tanks,4 speeders,3 mechas).

In the final stage of both games,i managed to hold 1 more round than Wax.
I really won by luck,not by skill. thank you Wax for your hard effort.
[Avatar]
waxoid

[Avatar]
waxoid

I'll post some of the screenshots (just got some up from my round 2 match with WolfCat here http://www.uniwar.com/forum/posts/list/1650.page). I think you're right, it was a strange match that was all about tiebreaker, there was a question of when and where to fight and you clearly won time by not contesting the outer base. But I think that worked as well partially because I got pushed back so far after my early gaffe in round 6 or whatever it was. I think maybe I lost the game then, then I got the lucky shot finishing the speeder which let me back in the game, then I lost it *again* trying to slow you on the outer base. The finish (almost same round) was closer than I expected, but it's a question of once you force the battle and khral thrashes the titans things go very quickly after. Anyway if anyone got lucky it was me and I think you clearly just read the situation better and edged me out on time for that reason. If you have to get kicked out of a tourney, might as well be by a fine gentleman and uniwar legend such as Soli.

I enjoyed the tourney games and the mirror game format, it's better than the random system for setting up great matches. Thanks again dan and sims. Taking a brief uni-break to get work under control but look forward to more in the new year.
[Avatar]
waxoid

[Avatar]
waxoid

got the screenshots up here http://www.uniwar.com/forum/posts/list/1651.page
dan1

dan1

Okay The final is over and our new winner is Aegis.

Congrats on defeating vincent in the final

I look forward to seeing if you will now both meet in the quater final of the new tournament for a rematch

thank you all for playing

And well played again to Aegis
Forum Index » Tournaments