[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Cooling down Mechas look fully functional
Forum Index » Bug Reports
curmudgeon

curmudgeon

In a few games recently when playing Titans, I will log into the game and Meachas that had just teleported appear fully functional. They are not greyed out, have their ZOC, and will display damage calculations against any unit I put next to them. If I leave the game and come back in they will typically be displayed properly as non-functional and so have been a minor nuisance until this past game I am playing. It is a large map and my underlings and their teleporting mechas were scrambling for bases. I came across a cooling down mecha which appeared to be fully functional and i so my next move was made in response to a normal mecha and not a cooling down one. It's not a big deal, but is annoying and I just wanted to let you know.
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

Thank you for reporting

Its a known bug. Applies to teleported units and EMPed units. Sometimes there can be a "graphical glitch" where they look normal while the unit still is "frozen".

Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
Forum Index » Bug Reports