[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Bug or Hack?
Forum Index » Bug Reports
Ronald_Sl

Ronald_Sl

Just playing a game titans vs. titans ( DEATHSENTE R75985 ).

My 10-point Plasma was hit by 4 speeders each from spot "A" with a loss of 3 point all in all (fine for me: left 7).

Then my opponents attacks with a 10-point plasma from spot "A" again and my 7-piont plasma is losing 5! points (vs. 2 points for him).

In no simulation can a 10 plasma without gangup bonus damage 5 points.

So what's wrong?

- Do multiple attacks from exactly the same spot count as a 3-attack-point "gangup"? = bug
- Does my opponent manipulate the result of the fight? = hack

Thanks in advance!
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

You did not say what terrain attacker and defender was on, but if your plasma on plain there is a 24,4% chanse a plasma with gangup2 will do 5 dammage. So that is not so uncommon...
And your 7 plasmatank would have 66,8% chanse on doing 2 points.

You get gangup2 when attacking from the same spot. Its not a hack. See post under tips and tricks about gangup.

And if you are on android you can download the uniwar dammage calculator from google play.

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
Ronald_Sl

Ronald_Sl

1) Yes. Both plasmas were on "plain".
2) Well, the "2-point"-gangup bonus "from the same spot" is new to me and not documented in the official game rules. So it still sounds like a bug to me
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

the forumpost i mentioned earlier details much on gangup that is not in orginal help text ingame or webpage

... it is not a bug.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 27, 2012 15:04

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
[Avatar]
droidfreak36

[Avatar]
droidfreak36

While I don't think it's a bug, I do think that the advanced gangup tips should be in the in-game manual. Expecting players to find that forum post about gangup is a bit unfair to those who don't frequent the forum, and the advanced gangup rules really do give players an advantage.

DroidFreak, the roboticist who plays as Khrals.

(Or Titans now that I realize how legit they are)
[WWW]
Forum Index » Bug Reports