[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Vision Trick!
Forum Index » Guides & Tips
Unimarobj

Unimarobj

Ok, as much as I think I SHOULDN'T say something about this, I found this out in a Naval War fight when I was Sapiens fighting Titans.

So...The Destroyer's vision is 7 right? Well, the Leviathon and Hydronaut's vision are only 6. I used the vision of the Destroyers to see his Hydronauts, and the whole range thing between them (the 1-3 with the Destroyers and 2-4 for the Hydronauts) wasn't an issue, because I could see their ships, but they couldn't see mine ^_^

Just a little tip to my fellow Uniwarriors.
That's all though!

See ya!

_Unimarobj
omulu

omulu

Not only that, with a destroyer u can close the distance in one swoop , stand in the next square and take no return fire from the Hydronaut.... really love'em destroyers, pity they are so expensive!
lorfje

lorfje

Leviathan also has vision 7, and buried Underlings also help with vision. But the Destroyer is such a strong unit that it has the upper hand against the Leviathan anyway. The Hydronaut, even with vision 6, has a fair chance at the first (unanswered) hit from distance 4. Teleported Mecha's can help Titans with vision, and with their zone of control if not killed immediately.
brainiac

brainiac

a destroyer can move 4 while the other two can only move 3.
for sapeins, if you can attack a hydronaut you should (even if they can hit you back) because you will do around 7 damage and only take around 5.
scaper

scaper

A vision trick I use often is creating a unit on a base (preferably one with high vision), checking for enemy units, and then clicking on the undo button to get my credits back.
Unimarobj

Unimarobj

I don't like that trick, it's cheap.
I try to play fairly.
d3???

d3???

it is cheap if u dont use this because it is a good tactic.
and it is not unfair because everybody is able to do it if he is clever enough to think about it.
[Avatar]
Martyr

[Avatar]
Martyr

I agree that it is a good tactic i have used it serveral times and it is useful, however never all the time depeding on your situation

Live Life To The Limit|Live Life To The Edge
[Email]
ggggg

ggggg

I do this all the time. I treat this as just part of the game, and I don't do it, my opponent will and I will be at a disadvantage.

Also, the base trick doesn't work all the time, for example, if you're short on credits or you already have a unit on the base that you really don't want to move.
Forum Index » Guides & Tips